Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Oh dead island, you fail.

Discussion in Gaming started by Icee, Sep 6, 2011

1. Aug 13, 2010
  2. Jan 10, 2009
    lame. also is this game worth purchasing? I've heard mixed reviews. mostly good. but idk.
  3. Aug 13, 2010
    Dunno, ask people in mumble, they have the game.
  4. Jan 10, 2009
    will do next time I'm on there!
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    I'm enjoying it so far, to be fair, the animations are meant for first person. If other people join and you watch them, you don't see that at all.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    what the hell do you do in the game other than hitting zombies with crowbars?
  7. Nov 29, 2010
    Reminds me of mirrors edge
  8. May 15, 2011
    The gameplay looks a little... lame.

Is it like a rip off of Dead Rising?

It looks like it, just 10 times gay-er.

Also, is that experience points you're gaining their?

Cause that would be an instant turn off IMO.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    Then this game probably isn't for you :razz: Its got several RPG elements.
  10. May 15, 2011
    I wouldn't have a problem with RPG elements if they weren't implemented so retardedly.

I don't see the point of *gain X amount of XP to wield your cock* sort of elements.

It makes the game play so dry then.

I'd like to jump right in and start dick slapping some zombies.

And today that seems to be the only thing they do with XP.

Fallout's an exception cause it's done right. (I've never had to play more than a hour to get what I want.)
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    I love the game play...I just don't enjoy the fact that about every 10-20 minutes it freezes for about 30seconds to 1 minute, then the crashing after 1 hour of gameplay.
  12. Jun 10, 2011

Steam fucked up badly. They sent out the wrong version of the game, xbox and ps3 werent affected. Im hoping we get something free out of it.
  13. Feb 18, 2011

They May of fucked up but last night..I had no problems with playing that version...it is this other version i have problems with.
  14. Aug 18, 2006
    Steam is not to blame here. The developer pushed the wrong version to it. Steam is only the download service... The developer is at fault.
  15. Apr 2, 2011
    Still wont stop idiots from blaming steam... geez Ray you should know that....
  16. Apr 29, 2011
    Anyways, back to topic of the graphics....

17. Jun 10, 2011

That would be the first thought though is to blame steam. Someone somewhere should have discovered it sooner than actual users. Everyone is to blame, too glitchy in this mode ima wait it out for the real patch. The mouse is annoying the shit out of me.
  18. Feb 18, 2011
    As long as it gets fixed I don't really care.
  19. Feb 18, 2011
    Well myself and a friend spent 2 fucken hours trying to get the multiplayer to work...and nope nothing of course they can't implement a simple Invite someone on your steam friends list nooooo that would be easy and shit.

Edit: Looking around the Steam forums came across this about Dead Island...Publisher Fail