Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Oh hai.

Discussion in Introductions started by LastxShot, May 21, 2011

1. May 21, 2011
    I decided to sign up on the forums now, after playing on the plaguefest servers for somee time. I plan on purchasing donator or admin soon, still haven't decided. Some of you might have seen me on the minigame server as I frequent that area the most. I used to play in the zombiemod servers quite actively, but I sort of grew bored but I'm sure I'll be back to playing in those servers much more once again. See you.
  2. Mar 26, 2011
    Welcome! :thumbsup:
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    Welcome to pF LastxShot! With a $5 a month Donor subscription, you can have the following features:
    • Priority map selection by the use of "Nominate"
    • Special subscriber skins
    • No fall damage when falling from heights
    • Rapid zombie health regeneration
    • Slightly higher jumping abilities
    Admin costs $15 a month and includes all the features of Donor plus the responsibility and commands of being an admin.

Have fun in choosing what you would like. :smile:
  4. May 21, 2011
    I was not aware of the no fall damage and high jumping ability perks. I assume these are only apparent in the zombiemod servers, or else I'd be jumping off smee tower every single round haha. & thanks both of you.
  5. May 7, 2011
    welcome bud, I have seen you in the server a lot!