Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Oh, why hello there.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Haystack94, Jun 23, 2013

1. Jul 16, 2012
    I just recently got back my steam account after some jackass hijacked it back last year... well now I'm in the need of selling it for some personal reasons.

The account is 100% clean, no vac-bans,ect. It has over 2500 hours total played on it, as well as being valued at around 364$ (Steamib.com or something like that).
    Games on it : CoD:Black Ops, Counter-Strike (Source & Condition Zero as well), Day of Defeat, Dragon Age 2, Garry's Mod, HL2- DM & Lost Coast, Homefront, L4D2, Magicka, Metro 2033, Portal, Super Meat Boy, and Terraria

I'm only asking 50$ for it, I will change over the email to yours and if needed before hand change the secret question as well. This isn't a scam, it's just a desperate young lad (wtf? lol)

I also apologize in advance if stuff like this isn't supposed to be posted, I've practically exhausted all of my options and this was the last place I could think of :shutmouth:
  2. Jul 16, 2012
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    I know it's been a few days, but bump again :/