Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ohhhh FireFox

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by John, Jul 18, 2008

1. Posts
    So, I'm thinking about upgrading to FireFox 3. I didn't do it right away because some of the add-ons I use weren't compatible with it yet. So I just checked, and they came out with updates! Whoo!!!

So what're all of you using with your FireFox? Ehh?

I could really use some ideas for a kickass new add-on, or theme. Especially a new theme. Haha. I set my windows back to classic, so it makes my FireFox look really shitty.

2. Feb 21, 2007
    i'll let you be the guinea pig, and let me know how it works, lol!
  3. Mar 30, 2008
    i use firefox 3.0.1, i have yet to have any issues
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    Upgrade, I have been a FF fan since it's beta in like 2000, I was using 3.0 beta and then helped by downloading Firefox 3.0 on Dday in 3 different locations, I upgraded to 3.0.1 yesterday when they had the update and been happy
    One of my favorite addons is interclue which shows the page before you go to it, it can also display information on the site that host it
    I have about 15 addons and they are all really nice.
  5. Jul 1, 2008
    I use FF 3.0.1 I downloaded it on Dday too, I had some troubles with it but I was working with there debugging dept. to figure out what sites was it having issues with. But it is a great browser I recommend it, if you still use FF2 you should have gotten an update for 3.0.1.
    And FF was privately released in '98 but had too many issues and it didn't catch on well so they postponed it for 2 years and re-released in 2000 and I agree with you it is great but if you would have seen and used the '98 one... talk about crashing like no other >.<