Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ok it is time i say something about myself

Discussion in Introductions started by Voldemort, Sep 15, 2011

1. Apr 6, 2011
    Well if you dont already know I am a women not a girl.. I am 27 and have 3 kids.. I am bound to disappear for longs periods of time because there always seems to be a funeral or something I have to deal with.. But if you really get to know me I am kinda random and kinda of a perv but hey it is all in fun oh and yet again also taken but hehe personal life is fun... I am somewhat random... I am far from well normal but what is that anyways just a word for people wanting to feel something that isnt real... Oh and I am a vet assistant.... I am very blunt I don't hide anything so you want to know just ask.... No I am not married anymore long story don't care to explain it... Well that is me kinda in some ways oh well only thing that is running in my head right now is that damn bow chicka wow wow song by the Chipmucks btw and the fact I am one sexy ass hot mom. Ok talk to ya all laters.
  2. Dec 17, 2010
    Wait what i thought you were a man at first, I bet you had a sex change. And 27 with 3 kids that's gotta be exciting. What kind of random and perverted stuff, i am all ears and curious, wonder who this fella is that has taken her, probably a magician, lol. Hey can i get a fish please and that ex is a jerk. Oh and thanks for putting that song in my head, its all your fault. Not an insult but most of them are hot, i myself don't care because its all about the personality and what they are truly feeling inside them.[IMG]
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    Hi Hi Chels~! Nice to meet you lol I hope to get to know you more in the future [IMG]
  4. Apr 6, 2011
    Bow chicka wow wow again to you cyber dont make me link it you know i will part of me being random and my pervy side well you got to get me going first but trust me love being fun... Oh and as for the magician well he gots some work to do because I like to play that i am hard to get a ring on my finger bit but hey that is something for like 2 years down the road.... and the sex change that was an interesting one and having kids after well that was kinda hard to pull off had to have them do a organ replacement in a few spots... it all worked out but shhh dont tell the ex he thought i was always a girl... oh and a extra Bow Chicka Wow Wow for ya!
  5. Aug 4, 2011
    Hi Chels its nice to meet you i saw you in game earlier and I'm kinda new so I will hopefully get to know you more later on :thumbsup:
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    When did you sneak back on here? Welcome back and nice introduction. :thumbsup:
  7. Apr 6, 2011
    I am like a ninja I am here one min gone the next btw just for cyber http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMhQ1M74DWI .... Btw Cel and Han nice to meet ya both... And yeah I miss ya too Reaper..
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    Missed me? Not really much here to miss. lol
  9. Dec 17, 2010
    So i met this one girl way back in like February on the plaguefest server. She was acting all goofy like "I don't know what to do story". I heard that she is the same way as you, 27 with 3 kids and all. The fella she is with now said that he wants to marry her after 2 years and have a child together. I think they were meant for each other because they have been really close together and talking all the time. He must be one lucky fella to have her, heard she is really nice with a good personality.
  10. Apr 6, 2011
    like i could not miss ya your Reaper you know the sexy fun loving finding me funny as hell... now come you should know by now i am too loving of a women not to miss ya.
  11. Jan 5, 2007
    Don't worry Chels, I didn't forget you either. :thumbsup:
  12. Apr 6, 2011
    Yay still loved and yes cyber you know that crazy chick you met in feb was like completely just nuts as could be and well I am sure things always work out just right. But hey that will all get figured out in 2 years.
  13. Feb 21, 2007
  14. Apr 6, 2011
    hey ret long time no see I'm glad to be back
  15. Jul 14, 2010
  16. Sep 21, 2008
  17. Apr 6, 2011
    thank ya all for the awesome welcomes back i missed ya all my life is no fun without ya guys!!! Make sure to tell cyber bow chicka wow wow drive him up a wall for me!!!! hehe
  18. Mar 11, 2011
    hey chels glad your back and didnt kno you were a milf lol.or mhltf
    its been awhile since weve played i added you to freinds please invite me when your on
    got 6 kids myself so i kno its easy to get busy away from the game
  19. Apr 6, 2011
    that is why i finally posted something about myself you know after 6 months playing you would think i should have said something before but than i wouldnt be random like i always try to me and you got that right not this way i am a hot ass milf. hehe.. and of course i would ya love my fellow admins...