Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

OkayFreedom VPN Premium Codes

Discussion in Software Sanctuary started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 3, 2013

1. Feb 27, 2012
  3. Nov 11, 2011
  4. Feb 27, 2012

[IMG]

The program itself is in English once you download it. Works pretty good, and you can choose between 5 different countries. Not a bad VPN, especially for free.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Pardon my ignorance here, what exactly are the benefits of using a VPN? I know it can be useful, I just don't know what for.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Just for anonymity. Everything is being track nowadays. Also good if you're on something you're not supposed to be, like onion links, it makes you even more secure. I like to be hidden from everyone. If you aren't too insane to the point you want to change your IP, use PeerBlock, ESPECIALLY if you are using uTorrent.
      • Dec 30, 2006
        K I signed up for it and if anything goes south, I have someone to blame.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          You really think a VPN is going to keep you secure? I'm not disregarding the use of a VPN, but it's only as safe as the trust you place in the provider of said service. Unless your VPN hits hundreds of hops (which will slow you down to shit), it's not hard to track with some patience. But in any case, I doubt anyone is after the general public. And if you happen to commit a crime using said VPN, most providers will hand over all your information to the authorities. Free isn't always secure. Just my two cents.
        • Feb 27, 2012
          That is true. I just mean in the common sense. Some people just don't have the time to trace that far back though. You could be hidden between 15 different IP's and have whatever protection you want, it's always possible to trace something back to you. This is just an extra level of security. If i want a really good VPN, i could use that one, if i pay i think $15.75 a year, you can change your IP to any country, and it will change IPs and whatever amount of time you tell it to automatically.