Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Old Bitcoin Thread

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Frank Stallone, Feb 10, 2018

1. Nov 15, 2011
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Looks like I had the time to make a sarcastic comment on that guy's thread, but lacked the foresight to buy some bitcoins for $1.47 :laugh:
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 26, 2015
        Shoulda taken the bitcoins for that donator subscription Brian.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jun 5, 2018
          How has everyone been doing with their bitcoin? Did you buy and hold? Sell? Profit? Make a loss?
        • Jul 14, 2010
          I spent all my BTC long ago on various shits, (RIP :ghost: ), but my ETH has quadrupled in %. (Was higher last Christmas when the craze hit), and I hope this coming Winter season it'll spike up again, atleast that seems to be the trend, but who knows. HODL
        • Oct 13, 2011
          When I buy a bmw i8, license plate is gonna be i8ota :cat:
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jun 5, 2018
            I'm new in crypto but I'm really interested in investing in ICOs. I think it could be very profitable. Currently I try to follow the ICO rating about most promising ICOs from ICO Pulse experts. Want to be aware of the latest changes before commiting to a purchase.
            alanz, Jun 8, 2018 Last edited by alanz, Jun 8, 2018
          • Oct 13, 2011
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jul 27, 2008
            • Jun 11, 2008
              That's insane!! Granted I was only 16 at the time, makes you think..
            • Jul 13, 2011
              haha if only we listened to him at the time. everyone be wearin gucci