Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Olympics??? *yuck*

Discussion in Sports started by Chc, Aug 8, 2012

1. Jan 27, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 30, 2012
      I have never watched them always found them boring
      Post Merged, Aug 8, 2012
      ARCHERY. Bow hunters are the hipster typewriter-users of the hunting set. We have guns now. They work. Quit trying to pretend you're Robin of Locksley with your fucking camouflage bow and your foam hat that's been strategically soaked in deer piss. Use a rifle and be done with it.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 26, 2011
        Not Mens USA BASKETBALL!!! There 6-0 now.
      • Nov 6, 2011
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 20, 2011
        • Mar 4, 2012
          Basketball isn't even a real fucking sport. Watch hockey.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008
            Rustled status confirmed.

Bow hunting requires skill and patience. Not only that, but you can re-use your ammo if it doesn't get messed up, and there's a lower chance of you biting into your killing blow if you miss anything while dressing your kill.

Bows are silent and light. Guns are loud and heavy, and scare off any nearby game.

Current gun laws forbid civilians owning silencers too, so unless you want to spend all day chasing 1 quarry, you'd look for other options. They are safer than guns too. You can't accidentally misfire an arrow into someones face, unless it's drawn.

Quit trying to pretend you're Clint Eastwood with your fucking revolvers and fancy holsters strapped on your belt. Use a real men's weapon and be done with it.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • Mar 4, 2012

http://www.silencersarelegal.com/
            • Mar 26, 2011
              Hockey?? whats that oh wait that's not even a sport.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Mar 12, 2008
                Not a sport? The fucking NBA is a joke. The highest level of basketball is college and its such a joke of a sport that the big schools play all freshmen every year and then reload the next year. The rules in the NBA make it a joke. Hockey on the other hand is at its prime with the NHL. What other sport allows you to fight? Not to mention it's so much harder to skate than walk obviously.
                Post Merged, Aug 8, 2012
                Wrong again. Those posts are from 2005 fool.

http://www.silencersarelegal.com/#qas
              • Mar 26, 2011
              • Mar 4, 2012
                • Like Like x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Mar 26, 2011
                • Mar 12, 2008

you need a Class III licensed Dealer to obtain one. I didn't say they were completely illegal. Some states will not allow them under any circumstance (the blacked-out ones on your little list)

You still need to register and do paperwork for them. You're even allowed to construct your OWN silencer, but you need to register it (ATF paperwork, Fees, Tax stamps, ETC...), and if that one craps out, you will be considered a "manufacturer" if you make another one, and you will need to apply for a Class III license yourself (plus previous ATF paperwork fees, Tax stamps ETC...All over again).

If you read through the link i posted you would know that.

On topic: Did anyone enjoy the women's water polo besides me? Many tits were shown. Reddit also has it's own subreddit for it too. Happy fappin.
                • Mar 4, 2012

Also, basketball still sucks as a sport. Olympics are good. I like the swimming and cycling.
                • Sep 26, 2010

On a related note,

"THE OPENING CEREMONIES. Oh look! People walking! FOR THREE HOURS. Boy, that gets my dick hard. The best part is when one country walks out wearing silly hats! The opening ceremonies are basically a three-hour episode of Project Runway, only there isn't a bitchy gay judge there to explain why the Qatari dresses lack cohesion."

lol.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Mar 4, 2012
                    On MY link it says specifically "Do I have to have a Class III license to own a silencer?" - "No. A silencer is only required to be actively involved in the reselling of silencers for profit."

Implied that they were completely illegal to civilians.

And yeah you do but it's not like it's that difficult. The whole paper work discussion has nothing to do with your original post. Just pointing out the incorrect remarks to the general public.

Lastly and most importantly, thank you for that water polo stuff. I'm enjoying it.
                  • Aug 1, 2011
                    I like watching the men's gymnastics. Ripped men doing flips and spins and shit.
                    Man those guys are fit.

I also watched men's volleyball. Ripped men slamming a ball into each other? What else could a perfectly straight guy want!
                    Don't get me started the men's track and field...
                    • Agree Agree x 2
                    • Mar 4, 2012