Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

On the subject of Swag

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Billy The Mutilator, Feb 17, 2013

1. Jun 26, 2010
    It seems there are a lot of misconceptions about a word on Plaguefest. This word is "Swag". It has gotten a very negative reputation through out the world because of it's misuse, and I am here to clear up the confusion. First and foremost, Swag and "YOLO" have absolutely nothing to do with each other. "YOLO" was made by an idiotic Canadian who is terrible at rapping and is a disgrace to music. Swag on the other hand, was made by the Based God. The Based God owns swag, therefor he is all controlling of swag. Swag is not the way you dress or how much money you have. Swag is how you carry yourself as a human being, how positive you are in your life, and how you influence other people in a positive way. Swag is a shortened version of Swagger which is also TM34. Swag does not mean "Secretly We Are Gay". If you think that, then you clearly need to widen your vocabulary, because you do not have a basic understanding of the english language. Unfortunately it has gotten a bad reputation by teenage boys who have gauges, only wear snap backs and diamond supply t-shirts, and like to listen to Lil Wayne and Drake.

As I said before, Swag was made by the Based God, also known as Lil B. Lil B spreads the message of positivity and well being through his music. His dream of what swag would be for the world has been crushed by people who's lives are enveloped in self degradation and negativity. Think of it like the Swasticka, it has been used in many cultures from India, all the way to Africa. It used to be a sign of peace and tranquility, until Adolf Hitler used it, and now it is known around the world as a symbol of hate. The same thing has happened with swag. It was supposed to be a positive source of energy, but it has been put into the wrong hands.

With that being said, I leave you with this quote and a positive message from the Based God to spread love, happiness, and positivity.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘Based’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." - Anonymous

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Oct 7, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Aug 10, 2012
        Also, a few english people said it in the 1960's
      • Jun 26, 2010
        Lil B was a pirate from the 60's in his previous life.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Sep 8, 2012
            True the word "swag" is nothing new and has been used decades ago. Also there is a character named "Master Yollo" in Star Wars so nothing new there. Kids, stop being so melodramatic and go learn math.
            Post Merged, Feb 17, 2013
            That was 3min of a guy who keeps repeating the word "dick" while staring into the camera. Am I missing something in human culture that I should be assimilated to.
          • Apr 1, 2012
            you know, there's a tale where SWAG originally is a codeword used by gay men to find and communicate with each other among the crowd where homophobic tendencies are prevalent.

SWAG = secretly we are gay
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Sep 8, 2012
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Jun 26, 2010
              • Dec 6, 2011
                Plot twist: Billy is really coming out of the closet.
              • Nov 29, 2010
                If you've been on mumble with Billy around, this isn't news.
                • Funny Funny x 2
                • Jun 26, 2010
                  There is a lot of negativity in here. Clearly there is some hurt feelings because Based God fucked your bitches. and btw you can thank seeker for this thread, he requested it.

and lol @ weaboos calling me gay. The irony.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Jun 23, 2011
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Dec 6, 2011
                      The first step to admitting homosexuality is denial. You're one step further to fulfillment! Good luck on your journey ahead! :dance:
                    • Apr 2, 2011
                      If I remember correctly, SWAG first started appearing in the 30's as secret advertisement for gay meet up's/orgies. Granted I could be wrong... But I don't believe so in this case.
                    • Jun 26, 2010
                      ITT: People who lack a basic understanding of the english language and are ignorant to facts. The immaturity on plaguefest has gone way up. That's why all the cool people left.
                    • Apr 12, 2012