Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Once Again Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by daddybhop, May 27, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 7, 2011
    I was banned today for racism... Yet I was the one called a "Cracka" by Bandit. How do these people not get their admin revoked? He banned me for a week after threatening to report him. Whenever there are good admins in the server this kind of thing never happens. Please deal with bandit.

And my steam is STEAM_0:1:30849269 . For some reason puttin in a request never works... it says please put in valid steam id...

THANK YOU.
  2. May 27, 2008
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    That is because u put in an extra space after 9 at the end of your Steam ID
  4. Apr 7, 2011
    Oh okay thanks. Well can someone unban me please?
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    You have 3 previous bans on your record. Two of them are for using racial slurs in the servers. If you have type of proof Like console logs or anything related that proves you are innocent then we will gladly unban you. Otherwise I think you should be permanently banned as this would be your third racism offense.

Note: sourcebans shows the ban was effected on 05-27-11 04:31 so maybe we can get some server logs pulled out. ADMINS NOT RELATED TO THIS DON'T POST.
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    you already filed a sourcebans ban protest. Please do not make pointless threads as well. This will get reviewed and you will have an answer when it does (assuming u entered the correct email when u protested the ban) :locked:

Also, I am on vacation, if no one has looked at your logs by sunday, then I will look into it then.
  7. Apr 4, 2009

Edit - Only thing I could find

You do have a history of racism so there isn't much to go off of this since it doesn't show anything that could of happened on the mic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.