Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

One great year, with many more to come...

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Brett, Dec 5, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I have officially been here for a year, although it seems like it has been quite longer. I'm glad to be a part of this community and hope to always be. I feel like it was so long ago when I first came here. In Spring of 2011 I found Plaguefest servers on a cracked version of CS:S completely by mistake and boredom. It was the ZM server on battleforce_panic at the time, and I instantly fell in love. When you guys got rid of cracked support, I felt like a lost puppy throughout the summer, playing on hellz and p@pyaperos or something like that. The day I received my first pay check, I bought CS:S the second I got home and jumped on Plaguefest ZE. Right after, I purchased donor status and signed up on the forums, December 6th 2011, the start of something great, the start of something big.

Thank you to everyone at Plaguefest and for what you've welcomed me into with (somewhat)open arms. Let's never end.
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Like x 2
      • Wizard! x 2
      • Artistic x 2
      • Agree x 1
      • Funny x 1
      • Winner x 1
      • Zing! x 1
      • Informative x 1
      • Good Idea x 1
      • Friendly x 1
      • Useful x 1
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Go team!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Well I hope you enjoy it more Brett and congratz for your year award.
      • Apr 1, 2012
        hmm.. 2000 posts in 1 year. I got a lot of catching up to do!
      • Jun 11, 2012
        @meeko, yes male genitalia for all. But yes this community is great. So round of applause for all:clap:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 21, 2011
          Odd. The first map I ever played on pF was battleforce as well, and it was actually around this time two years ago.
        • Jan 27, 2011
          Odd my first map wasnt battleforce...it was busesfromhell and josh was abusing the shit outta me and had an awesome time so i stayed!

Edit and im almost to 2 years
        • May 14, 2011
          Meeko has a full house.
          • Agree Agree x 1