Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

One of my favorite things to do (videogame-wise)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ra1n, Aug 22, 2014

1. Dec 31, 2013
    You know what is probably the most satisfying thing to do in a videogame? Ill tell you...

Get drunk, not too drunk, but drunk. And then play fallout 3 or fallout: new vegas, BUT you have to use VATS for every kill and aim for the head. I don't know what it is about this game and VATS, but it is probably the most satisfying thing in videogames ever. Turn up the volume to like 30 on surround sound and make sure you have the bloody mess perk so the body just explodes when you shoot it haha, the slow-motion sounds and video are the coolest effects I've ever seen in a videogame. Easily the greatest feature in a videogame ever.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Mar 4, 2012

• Aug 12, 2012
      one of my favorite thing to do while playing video games is having a KFC bucket next to me
    • Dec 31, 2013
      IMO venusaur is the best one when fully evolved, they are resistant to just about every major style except flying, so just make sure you have an electric pokemon next to your venusaur and you cant lose.