Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

One Year..You guys..

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Vicarious, Dec 27, 2013

1. Dec 27, 2012
    Hi everyone. I've been active on the servers ever since ~07 but joined the forums exactly one year ago from today. I don't regret that very decision of joining the forums, because it has made my life a lot more comprehendable, interesting, fun and..Sometimes it just leaves me speechless.

Before I joined this community, I was a complete and total loner. I had no one to befriend because I choose not to. I had no one to love because I choose not to. However..You people changed me.

You all taught me how to,
    - Build new friendships without fear
    - Love people and care for them with the bottom of my heart
    - Laugh at how dumb and downright retarded life can be, but still see the how beautiful and amazing it can be despite that
    - ..I could keep this list going on forever. That's how much this community has done to me.

There are only two people that I've met in real life that I truly loved and cherished. You people opened a different world for me, a world that I've never known. A world where people are just..Too much. I'm crying just writing this. I cannot even begin to describe how..god damn amazing you people are.

I am now exactly one year old here, on the forums. I still have a lot to learn but you guys have been guiding me ever since I joined here..I owe you my life. And that is not an overstatement. I love you, PlagueFest.
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Jul 8, 2012
      You are one the the coolest mofo's around here man. Keep doing you. :cool:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        I hate @Zenzr. There I said it. You were all thinking it but couldn't say it so I will.

OP is a kewl dude, 11/10 would transylvania with him
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Ever since I first played with you in game I thought you were one of the coolest people ever. I'm glad that you joined the forums and brought joy to this community.

You're awesome Seventh, I hope that you stay with us. :grin:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
          • Feb 8, 2013
            ...and I hope your future road, on and off of PlagueFest, is just as bright as this past year. May that be the choice you make. Happy one year anniversary, Seventh! Cheers mate! :cute:
            • Like Like x 1
            • May 27, 2008

[IMG]
            • Feb 3, 2012
              • May 27, 2008
                I joined the forums after I'd been playing. We didn't all just spawn here at the beginning. And it doesn't list my correct join date, as switched forums. Something you wouldn't remember.
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • May 15, 2011
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Dec 11, 2011
                    I got my 2 year award this month as well!! I also started playing ZM on pF and =(UV)= (LONG DEAD) around 2006-2007, on my account that has been hacked. :crying: Only registered on the forums in the first place because I got banned..... huehue?
                    On the topic, congratulation seventh!