Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Open two servers on left 4 dead when it comes out

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ck27, Sep 9, 2008

1. Dec 30, 2006
    What do you think? If the game is good i think we should open two servers? Ill help pay.
    This would be pfs chance to hop on something right away.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Yes, I will happily play in the servers.
  3. Jan 7, 2008
    left 4 dead only allows up to 8 players? Thats what wikipedia says...though that may have been written specifically about the xbox360 version. I would hope it will allow for more players....
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    "There are four campaigns, consisting of 5 maps each (so 20 maps on release), which can be both played offline (with AI controlled friends and enemies) or online with up to 8 players (four Survivors and four Boss Infected)."

5. Oct 27, 2007
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    my guess is someone will crack the limit fast with the release of custom maps, I think we should still get at least one server. Ill be more then happy to buy it.
  7. Dec 30, 2006
    we should get 5 servers. One for each campaign. Than one for custom!! :razz: ok unrealistic but atleast one high quality one.
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    I would as stated before, start it out so we are a known name from the start, that is how clans get well known and start their own game types.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Limited Ammo seems... Always Empty. >.<
  10. Posts
    I would play. Left 4 dead looks so sweet!