Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Opinion on meeting people online

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Korean, Jul 24, 2013

1. Jun 23, 2011
    considering I don't have to many friends and is a natural loner I was wondering what your guys opinions on this?

Im currently attempting this and hoping I can meet fun people

This is also a big step for me since im the type of guy who dislikes stepping out of their comfort zone (gotta start somewhere right?)

Least its less dangerous since im a guy lawl

so thoughts?
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    It's not really dangerous to be honest. I've met literally hundreds of people from online over the past couple of years. Go at it bro, you have nothing to lose.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jun 23, 2010
      Why not? Just be at a public location and you'll be fine. Plus at least you gave it a shot.
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Oct 29, 2010
      The only advice I can comfortably give you on this topic is this.

Don't, under any circumstances, take any advice from sajak.
      • Funny Funny x 6
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Mar 4, 2012
        It's weird if you're meeting them for sexual reasons IMO.

I don't really have an opinion on doing it otherwise if you think you know them well enough -- as long as it is in a public place.

But my natural reaction to the idea is that it's weird but I have no experience with meeting people I met online so I can't really say.

Are you going to a university or anything? Surely there are better places to meet people.
      • Jun 23, 2011
        I agree there are better ways to meet people if you had the courage to do it Lol but I stated before in my blog that I feel more comfortable talking on the interwebs

Also its not for sexual reasons :razz: and I do find it slightly weird to but if good things come out of it then yay for me :razz:

Also what if one of my rules was to not listen to momo? your mean! :grin:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        [IMG]
      • Jun 13, 2013
        Just be yourself and try to step outside of the box sometimes to try new things. Maybe you might like it, who knows =)
      • May 27, 2008
        I met Aka, Dill, and the one woman who understands me, and truly makes me the happiest person in the world online. Go out there and try it. Keep in mind that it may not work for everyone.
        • Friendly Friendly x 2
        • May 15, 2011
          Go for it man, whatever moves ya forward!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
            :thumbsup:
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Zenzr... this is why we have ratings, use them. :nerd:
          • Jul 8, 2012
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place public place to the power of 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

That's basically the only thing you need to be worried about. Good luck.
          • Oct 29, 2010

We will do fun things.

Fun activites. . .
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Jul 20, 2010
              I met Josh online -_-, that is that needs to be said. :neutral:
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jul 8, 2012

But I think its good idea provided it's what you want.

Sent from my SCH-R970U using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                • Oct 29, 2010
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  I've met a guy from online. Known him for a long time, and he was passing through Canada, so he came by my house. We talked for 15-20 minutes, then he went back on his way. Nothing to really be worried about.