Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Optimize your system to make your games preform better

Discussion in Tutorials started by Anathema, Jun 16, 2011

1. Feb 18, 2011
    1. Go to http://majorgeeks.co...ster_d5952.html

2. Download it.

3. Optimize it!

It is really useful and its quite user friendly. I learned that Major Geeks have a licence that expires on 05-23-12 so you have almost a full year to use the premium verison, free!
    Key: 6A6F1-28485-A8F22-A13B9
    If you are confused about anything on gamebooster, watch this walkthrough of it

2. Apr 2, 2011
    Seems too good to be true... you didn't pay a time?
  3. Feb 18, 2011

Major Geeks is legitamate, the copy is indeed legal. Major Geeks has computer related downloads hosted on their site, so they are simmalar to cnet.
  4. Feb 1, 2010
    That app sux. Dont waste your money on this app.
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    You diddnt have too. It was never nessacary to buy it. Plus, it is pretty easy to use and its convinent, so I like it. Allthough you think it sucks, I am sure it wont stop people from using it. Anyway, it doesnt matter to me what you think, just thought it would be handy to people.
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    I second this..

Also, I thank you BIG TIME.
    I wanted the premium version too. ;P
    Was already using the free one for a long time.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    No problem man! :razz:
  8. May 11, 2011
    In for 1. Repped.
  9. Apr 11, 2011
    Thanks, I too was using the free version for a long time, this is just awesome :biggrin:
  10. Mar 26, 2011
    This blows....
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    How so? What is wrong with it?[IMG]
    It is a simple tool used for simple use, it is a miracle for some with outdated hardware.
  12. May 27, 2008
    IObit is terrible.
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    Soooooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuucccchhhhhhh hhhaaaaaattteeeeee
    I need a positive pete to comment on this thread so I don't go crazy with negative nancys.
    But anyway, it works, thats the only reason I like it.
  14. Aug 18, 2006
    What does this do, prioritize I/O's to a certain process? It doesn't seem like it would do much good unless you're running a hardware intensive game on an older machine.
  15. Jul 14, 2010
    It closes down some windows processes which aren't important (a couple are), freeing up maybe 23mb ram which is useless. Maybe on a 128 mb ram machine you'd see performance but this really doesn't do much. It also has some registry tweaks but I'm sure they really don't do much either.
  16. May 27, 2008
    It'll work for a few months, then it will destroy your computer like it did to my last one.
  17. Feb 18, 2011
    Lifetime vvarranty for the VVIN. I still love you all.
  18. Mar 31, 2010
    VVith an illegal copy too?
  19. Jun 4, 2006
    What a gimmick. Instead of using apps how about you learn how to manually optimize your system? (Does a much better job!) :thumbsup:
  20. Mar 20, 2011
    FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLL App. LMAO You know you can do this yourself if you wanted to. If you need to use this app should buy a new rig, computers aren't that expensive now days. Personally I would never have an app take control of my shit.

Just my 2 cents :teehee: