Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Orange/Nightcrawler

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by NativeGuns, Jun 20, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 20, 2013
    fight me in real life faggot, we both live in cali come and handle this shit.
  2. Apr 28, 2013
    This is a thread on admin abuse, not trying to pick fights with them. I think this should be reffered to "not abuse".
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    Not sure what your intention is here Nativeguns, but it's only going to get you in a ton of trouble.

Whatever issues Nightcrawler & yourself have, resolve it in steam chat rather than posting disruptive posts on the forums.

Thanks.
  4. Jun 11, 2012
    Sorry about that.
  6. May 20, 2013
    fight me faggot, im done with dealin with steam chat bullshit. spreadin rumors and shit, i live in san diego im pretty sure u dont live too far. i'll see u from a mile away cause you're fat as fuck with a noticeable mullet.
    Post Merged, Jun 20, 2013
    lmfao get me in trouble? but what the PF police? LMFAO. this is brought into real life matters. idgaf if u ban me or not. i already am banned for racism apparently.
  7. Feb 8, 2013
    Ummm. This guy got banned by Tony the Tiger already. He's been asking me to fight him in real in game also. Not understanding his reasons reporting me of admin abuse when it's ask me to fight him. Sick of this kid. I've removed him from steam ever since the last case and do not, will not, and never will EVER have any conversations with this guy on steam again.
  8. May 20, 2013
  9. Dani
    This message by Dani has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyle, Jun 21, 2013, Reason: Horse.
    Jun 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.