Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Orange sucks at league of legends

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Raver, Jul 23, 2013

1. Jun 17, 2013
    carry his ass all night dawg (he be Orrian aka Udyr)

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      F all ya'll. I died for every single one of you! Btw, I'm No1has2know.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Jun 17, 2013
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Mar 12, 2008

Are you trolling
      • Jun 23, 2011
        Dont worry orange you should have seen one of my annie games before.....lol
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Of course Im not worried. These arent my usual games. I have great KDA's for champs I regularly play.
        Post Merged, Jul 23, 2013
        Not too sure what to build on him. I barely used him since the skin came out. Tell me... what do I build for jungle?
      • Jul 8, 2012
      • May 27, 2008
        http://www.lolpro.com/guides/udyr/365-udyr-build-guide-jungle-tiger-stance-by
        You do this. Randuin isn't the best item for Udyr and doesn't really benefit him unless you plan on initiating a team fight, are focusing their main damage, and looking to wipe them fast.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
        • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Don't invite zenzr. He nub. He'd be like - 5/24/2 Kat.
        • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
        • Jun 17, 2013
          5\24\2 and still better then you! LOL jk jk<3
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jun 23, 2010
            Lmao. I should start playing LoL again. Miss carrying and being the noob in the team LOL.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mar 12, 2008
              Udyr is burst damage and you cycle his attacks really fast. Q puts a DoT on that adds additional magic damage based on his total AD that falls off every 2 seconds. If you charge someone with bear stance, stun then hit q on them, hit W then E (keep hitting til stun (~6 seconds) then Q again you can ruin someone's day.

Udyr is straight AD. You can build AP for his ult/turtle mode but it's not really worth it.

The build I used to use was start with cloth armor 5 health pots, get Q first, Start at wolves, move to golems and get a point in Turtle, move to banshees and then wolves again. Repeat til you have enough gold for madreds razor. After that go get blue buff, and put a point in bear mode. you should gank ~5 or 6 if someone wants a gank. Don't go before you have rank 3 tiger or rank 2 bear. build razor into wriggle's lantern so you can have a ward every 3 mins. Build up AD after that and focus the carry in team fights, or whoever you can stun in a gank. Your Q can even melt tanks too, if they don't defend themselves well enough. Get merc treads if the enemy team has lots of disables/stuns/slows otherwise get attack speed boots. Q always takes priority when you level, W is last priority. You can level E and R in whatever order you wish. Udyr's ult isn't all that great when he is AD.

End Game Item Build
              • Attack speed boots/merc treads
              • Wriggle's Lantern
              • Infinity Edge
              • Black Cleaver
              • Ghost Blade
              • Blade of the Ruined King or Bloodthirster
              Summoner spells
              • Smite
              • Flash
              use whatever masteries you want. I'd copy my page but that's a secret.
            • Apr 1, 2012
              real men go tiger udyr with BoRK + cleaver + zephyr + swiftness boots
            • Jun 23, 2010
            • Mar 12, 2008
              1200 ELO forever