Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Orange, The Uneducated Admin.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Names_Blackburn, Aug 29, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 29, 2014
    Not posting this using the layout because really, him representing you guys as a community is embarrassing enough. I wont argue but kicking, muting and banning players for using the term "Niggardly" just shows an overall lack of professionalism on your behalf. Look it up, "Niggardly" numerous players were banned tonight trying to inform your employee of his ignorance and lack of basic knowledge. Me and a few others will wait out our bans, but please educate the man.

[SourceBans] ORANGE-THE LAST TANGERINE: Banned player "Blackburn" for 60 minutes (reason: racial slurs).

"Niggardly- not generous; stingy."

Synonyms for the term: Cheap, Mean, Miserly, grasping, Ungenerous.

The man should have opened up google before opening admin prompt, he was warned by numerous people it wasn't racist, and he acted anyway.
  2. Drearystate
    This message by Drearystate has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Aug 29, 2014, Reason: Not needed.
    Aug 29, 2014
  3. Names_Blackburn
    This message by Names_Blackburn has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Aug 29, 2014, Reason: response to deleted post.
    Aug 29, 2014
  4. Dec 17, 2007
    Me and black crowned crane were on when black burn and another player were saying this over the mic. First and foremost there was a lot of racism going on in the server over the mic, second i'm not going to sit there and debate what the definition of the word is, saying "niggardly" over the mic was inappropriate and you were just adding to the rest of the players that were saying "nigger" over the mic. Despite the definition to the word your intent was just to add the situation. Further just to add i'm not an employee here, it's not a job, I do this bc I am tired of seeing ppl break the rules.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    This wouldn't be the first time players tried to use this word to get around our racism rule. I have a genuinely hard time believing you were simply using 'niggardly' in casual conversation, I find it much more likely you were attempting to circumvent our rules and/or just troll.

As you've brought no proof to support your claim that this was an unjustified ban, I'm going to go ahead and lock this up.
  6. Apr 4, 2009
    You're about 2 years late on the "niggardly" troll train.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.