Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Original Maps on the PF ZM server

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by extreme, Aug 16, 2014

1. Mar 27, 2009
    Hello, I'm extreme for those who don't know who I am. I used to use my name in special characters (єҲτяємэ). Iwas a little shit squeaker who used to play on the PlagueFest ZM server back in the day, around 2007 on, and I haven't made a forum account since 2009. I was wondering if you could think back to that time and post some of the maps that you remember from back then. I'm trying to look for them in order to re-download them and put them into my cstrike folder so I can possibly put them on a server I am hosting.

Here are some I have so far:

-zm_lila_panic
    -zm_crazy_city
    -zm_app7e_bworldfinal
    -zm_boatescape

I figured some of the old timers might still remember the maps that used to be on the server and even possibly remember me from the servers. People like Kyle and Retslag might remember who I am. I would also like to ask if some of the old guys are still around. I remember The_Last_Brethren has been off Steam for a while, but I'm not sure where people like Umbrella Corp Soldier, and Nebu have been.

I do appreciate if anyone would like to step in and post a map that was normally played back then. I do know this is a bit of an odd request, but I want to reminisce by playing these maps again. Also, thank you for all reading this and this is also is a "Hello!" to any of the old guys who remember me!

EDIT: Also wanted to add, if you do remember me, I'm not as autistic as I used to be. I can actually type complete and correct sentences now and I can assure you I am not a retard in-game anymore, haha. I'm currently an admin in another community and I was just missing the old days when I used to play here.
  2. Sep 14, 2008
  3. May 27, 2008
  4. Mar 27, 2009
    Yes, I've searched for a while and I can't seem to find the the older versions of some of these maps. I probably sound so autistic right now, but I mean I'm more so asking if you remember names, and it would be appreciated if you could do so. I'm just tired of the shitty ZM maps that I play on my community's server now, they aren't the same as the older maps such as the first versions of lila panic, crazy city, etc.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    !
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    We tested this out, people didn't like it :frown:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      This and it only has 44 spawns, and even some of those are invalid. Needs an entspy fix (don't look at me :frown: )
    • Jul 14, 2010
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Maybe possibly perhaps some day i will fix it. and maybe people will like the map again :frown:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 21, 2007
        I remember you. You caused alot of problems back in the day. It seems you've change a bit, or at least developed the ability to self reflect.

Didn't you rage quit or get perm banned way back when?

Regardless, I remember a map that I loved, it was set outside, had a tree house, a building with a pool in it (you would cade the room upstairs), and a secret teleport to a disco room. Had alot of good times on that map.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Jan 21, 2011
          Ocx Orly I believe. It's still on the server I think.
          • Winner Winner x 3
          • Oct 11, 2012