Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Other servers

Discussion in Future Servers started by BlueberryJonathan, Jun 3, 2011

1. May 23, 2011
    I know that pF is mainly a zombie thing but why don't you guys have a surf server as well? Plenty of people love surf and I think it would be a great addition to the pF server team :razz:
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    The higherups have A TON of work to do, getting new site up, doing all kinds of other stuff and the next 2 servers are currently to be deathrun and then red rover deathmatch and the DR server is nearly done last I heard. Maybe a surf server would eventually come but i wouldn't look for it soon.
  3. Sep 26, 2010
  4. Feb 20, 2011
    Clearly you have not witnessed the sheer volume of fail on this server when presented with a fail map.

Mirrors Edge and Surf Facility are prime examples.
  5. May 16, 2011
    Surf would be a pretty cool idea. but theres always the question will it get popular?
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    I can only see a surf server retaining players if it has level ups (like some RPG type mod) and deathmatch... and good maps, of course. Some might argue they want legit surf... where a script takes care of stages and you only play hard surf maps, problem is these servers rarely have any players... and if they do it's usually a couple guys at a time. But as penguin said, we have far more important priorities to take care of before we even consider a surf server (or any new servers other than Deathrun / Deathmatch, as those are both near completion, not sure if Deathmatch is a for sure thing though).

TL;DR no surf anytime soon.

edit: moved to future servers as the improvements section is for existing servers only.