Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ouch....

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Rico Suavé, Jun 27, 2012

1. Dec 19, 2008
    Two days ago I had my wisdom teeth removed....yeah. So I walk into the room where I am going to have my wisdom teeth removed and the doctor says "Hi, how you doing." He tells me hes need to get the ivy in to start the anesthesia; so the doctor give me some gas to make me "woosey." Once I was "woosey" they started putting the ivy in my arm, the doctor can't find a vein to place the ivy in and it seems like they kept jabbing my arm. I hear this lady saying "your veins are hiding on us today, haha." No shit.... Finally they put the ivy in my hand. After it is all done I wake up and see four dots in my arm and one on my hand. It took them five times to get the ivy in... :/.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    Don't ever let nobody stick no ivy in yo veins. That just plain don't belong there.
  3. May 14, 2011
    Man I had worse. I had a check up on my liver and they gave me some radio active shit. Dunno what it was. Turns you you need 2 injections of it right after each other!

And the nurse couldn't give injections for shit! And this was some massive injection, not your standard 1ml or whatever. And this was without a painkiller! Grrr....

I'm over exaggerating a bit but i don't mind needles. For me its a test of will. I enjoy watching it go in lol. :razz:
  4. May 31, 2012
    I sure hope it wasn't poison ivy. That shit is itchy.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 14, 2011

intravenous drip
      1641772-87867-ale-ventura-altopress-maxppp-patient-s-hand-with-iv-drip-close-up

Not:

article-0-0281599B000005DC-844_468x286

:razz:
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Rico Suavé
        This message by Rico Suavé has been removed from public view. Deleted by Rico Suavé, Jun 27, 2012.
        Jun 27, 2012
      • Dec 19, 2008
      • Oct 20, 2011
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 2, 2011
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 9, 2012
            i had my wisdom teeth pulled (just 2 so far). i didnt need any anesthesia..just numbing. all they did was took some pliers or w/e and kinda twist it around and i heard crunching and cracking and that's how mine were pulled out. didnt hurt at all but the soreness did last for 2 days.
          • Dec 6, 2011
            [IMG]

Here's what an IV (what they most likely were actually saying) is:
            [IMG]

If a doctor was putting ivy in you, you should probably sue.
          • Apr 9, 2007
            I was very confused, but it appears everyone else has solved the mystery for me.

Thanks!
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Dec 19, 2008
              I dont know why I kept saying "Ivy." I fell stupid.......:struggle:Probably because im all drugged up...:thinking:
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Dec 6, 2011
                We're just being smart asses, it apparently seems to be the "in" around here:snowman:
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • May 14, 2011
                  Couldn't you get a NICE picture like me? That there looks disgusting.
                • May 31, 2012
                  We need to get our resident PlagueFest Doctor in the conversation. I don't trust you guys.
                • Dec 19, 2008
                  • Funny Funny x 1