Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Our Mayor of Toronto: Rob Ford

Discussion in In The News started by ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS, Nov 14, 2013

1. Feb 11, 2012
    This has been on and off news for the past couple months and reaches the top headlines every now and then. Usually when he does something stupid lmao. Pretty much this entire week Rob Ford has been on the headlines, it's been a heavy week for the Mayor of Toronto to say the least.
    Many allegations have been brought his way and he's finally came out of the hole. But a lot of the allegations are twisted stories that the media made up and have said. But still pretty all of the council has voted against him and said to step down as the Mayor, but he proceeds to think he should continue on.
    This here was when he 1st admitted to drug use last week.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qCjXDRFsk&list=PLQ3V-PVmjYWmqK5RLq1yyeJGiAvmXo-Rh

At 1:58 he says "I have nothing left to hide" HA HA HA HA HA Oh really?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/police...of-chaos-in-mayor-rob-ford-s-office-1.1542433
    At 0:48 of the video one of his city council members (Denzil Mennin-Wong) now a rival asked him if he had bought illegal drugs in the past 2 years.

It was about a 9 second pause before he had answered, but here they cut it out. Here is another video of it. It's right at the beginning, but keep watching if you want.
    via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqAYrswYo

Here's more
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/police...of-chaos-in-mayor-rob-ford-s-office-1.1542433
    At the end of the video, Rob Ford states "Be very careful on what you write" he said this multiple times before going in the elevator. (I actually saw that Live yesterday.)
    And now..
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-threatens-legal-action-over-court-documents-1.2426060

There is more news on him from months before and this as finally reached it's peak. Just like a volcano except not as long :razz: Once the lava reaches the top, BOOM!

One last video to top off why the Mayor of Toronto is best Mayor (joke). Here is his brother trying to defend him.
    http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...uncillors_have_you_ever_smoked_marijuana.html
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I heard end of the audio for this vid this morning on my way to work and guessed it was about Ford but wasn't sure. That burn at the end and the way he composed himself is priceless. He should have been removed the moment they found out he used his mayoral council to further his football team.
      Benderius, Nov 14, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Nov 14, 2013
    • Feb 27, 2012
      All this rob ford crap is annoying. Yes, he's admitted to a lot of stupid shit he's done lately (he's a terrible mayor anyway) but I don't blame him for being annoyed. How the media is attacking him and treating him is uncalled for. They got what they want to know and they continue to grill him about shit that isn't even about him doing crack. They're invading his privacy and destroying his life. They're also invading his familys privacy, which is way uncalled for. Personally I think he should step down as mayor, and get help if he needs it.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feb 11, 2012
        You got it right there. @Tony the Tiger!! :grin:
        I was watching the Live news of him trying to leave and the media is literally in his fucking face. Of course he is gonna push his way through and these punk ass bitches (media) literally saying to the camera that was shoving people out of the way and hurting people pretty much. WTF! get the fuck out of his face then, so he can get his fat ass in the elevator. There was so much fucking people outside his office the stupid media fucks don't even realize there isn't even enough room for a Rob Ford to walk straight through. The elevator wouldn't even close cause there were so many damn camera crews. Then they went on about how there was a 2nd door to get out and he came back through the crowded area to get in the elevator. The 2nd door was probably a stair case xD. Plus the media distorted the true facts into something twisted.
        But anywho, I agree with what you said there, he should step down and get the help he needs but these media fucks need to step off and let him get some oxygen for fuck sakes.

To be honest, I don't really know what he has done for the city simply because I don't care much for politics atm. I never really had a problem with him other than he seemed like a goof when he was 1st elected, but after all of this, him actually admitting to buying and using of illicit drugs (cocaine) while not only being a Mayor, but being the Mayor of Toronto. As a person who lives 30 minutes away from the city of Toronto I still consider myself a part of Toronto and I would certainly not want this kind of person to represent our city, It's not so much the alcohol nonsense as to the cocaine use is what gets my vote for him stepping down.
      • Jul 2, 2013
        xD I was watching this in the morning, Rob Ford admits he drinks and drives. Rob Ford: Maybe im not perfect but you are.
      • Feb 11, 2012
        "Have you bought illegal drugs in the past 2 years?"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Yes I have"

Is my favourite one so far lol
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 11, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 3
          • Feb 11, 2012
            Used as a metaphor and in literal terms haha well said.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 21, 2012
              WTF was he thinking when he said all this publicly?

• Funny Funny x 2
              • May 12, 2013
              • Feb 11, 2012
                Funny shit. "I have well enough to eat at home" haha xD
              • Feb 11, 2012
                LOL I heard yesterday that they stripped Rob Ford of all his powers.
                They can't make him step down but they can strip him of anything he wants to do as Mayor.
                Get owned lmao
              • Oct 18, 2012
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 21, 2007

there's my vote
                • Feb 11, 2012
                • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
                • Apr 9, 2007
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  • Funny Funny x 2
                  • Nov 15, 2011
                    At least Hollywood has a guy that can play an older version of Chris Farley if needed.
                  • Jul 2, 2013
                    Each time my buddies and i speak about him, they like to call him a fatass LOL