Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ow mann this hurts

Discussion in Help Desk started by stugmann, Apr 11, 2011

1. Mar 8, 2011
    damn, you guys ever had a kidney stone, well i might be passing one soon, and this is pretty painfull, you guys have any ideas on what to do to make the pain lessen? or any advice would be nice.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    go to the ER and get a shot of Torodal. It makes the pain ALOT better
  3. Apr 11, 2011
    Ouch my dad and grandpa had kidney stones...I was little and I thought they were going to die cause they looked like they were in major pain lol....but they went to the ER (@ retslag1)
    I googled some shit about it and this is what I saw as a small fix...not clinically tested and it seems a bit lolsy but if you don't want to go to the ER might want to give it a try. (also avoid salty foods & drink lots of water)

4. Apr 9, 2007
    Don't even wait it out, if it's there, go now.
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    :S hope u get well fast
  6. Mar 8, 2011
    ok thnks yeah im going to the doctors tomorrow, my dad just passed one a week ago it cost him 1200 dollors just to get a check up, i really don't want to spend that if i can help it, and yeah ima hit up that linked website thanks guys.
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    I would advise going to the doctors. My father had one but what happened was that his ureter was too narrow so the stone got stuck, he nearly died of renal failure as it was latter discovered that he was only born with one working kidney and is left with only 30% function of the remaining kidney. Good luck with the stone, they are supposedly very painful :frown:.
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    I'm a doctor. I suggested the proper thing to do. The rest is up to you.