Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse OXAZEBAM-HATING RUSSIAN

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by CARL JOHNSON, Jul 8, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 8, 2017
    Я не понимаю комментария администратора о том, что я приглушен, потому что я русский, но, насколько я понимаю, вся проблема в том, что он говорит, что я живу в Соединенных Штатах, и я обманываю, что я живу в России, но я действительно живу в России. Скажем, что я использую VPN. Чтобы поговорить с англоговорящими парнями, это для меня новый опыт изучения английского языка, но он говорит, что я лжец и не использую vpn и пародию русского акцента
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    So you really thought posting from your VPN would help?
  3. Jul 8, 2017
    Post Merged, Jul 8, 2017
    I do not understand why I'm muted
  4. Jun 14, 2012
    You are not permanently muted, buddy. It was a temp. You can come back and use the microphone
  5. Jul 8, 2017
    No friend I want to understand why he does this at all!!
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Perhaps because you're not speaking English? I'm not certain, do you have a demo or anything with voice_loopback set? Seems kind of ridiculous at this point considering you're clearly using a VPN and your initial post was in cyrillic.
  7. Jul 8, 2017
    It's not normal that the administration does this to the players
    Post Merged, Jul 8, 2017
    I speak English and I know that besides English on this server you can not talk even more I do not use any voice changer.
  8. Mar 29, 2015
    Lol every second world wasn't English on mic. Muted due to his fake ass Russian accent on mic and every time he decided to swear it was a sound board instead of his own voice. Also pointing towards fake accent n being troll ontop of that he says and swear hes in russia with a vpn but a simple P info shows USA. If this was wrong to mute him then sorry but i feel this was 110% the right way to go about it.
  9. Apr 26, 2015
    Here are our global server rules: http://plaguefest.com/rules/global

- Mic spam includes but is not limited to nonstop use, playing music, using voice changers constantly, or leaving the mic on when not in use. Mic use must also be in English only, as our servers are English speaking only.
    - Chat spam includes but is not limited to repeating the same message multiple times, sending long unbroken strings of characters, or chatting nonstop in all caps. All languages are acceptable in chat.

Like Kyle said, you're clearly using a VPN to play, and we don't grant special privileges to users to speak over the mic who will use a VPN. If you'd like to be able to have mic privileges, then you can purchase donator. But, do know that even if you have donator, if you're not speaking english on the mic then you can be muted by admins.

Edit: Welp, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this now. Long story short, from the sounds of it what Oxa did was right as we only allow english on the mic. If you have any proof of Admin Abuse you can send it to me or one of the other LSA.
    Kyro, Jul 9, 2017 Last edited by Kyro, Jul 10, 2017
  10. Bross
    This message by Bross has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kyro, Jul 9, 2017.
    Jul 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.