Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse P@P@_ROASTER

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by BIC BOI, Sep 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 17, 2012

I have a problem with an admin named P@P@_ROASTER. Everytime I'm in the server (Minigame) he's constantly on my testicles, telling me to stop using a fake voice/accent. Honestly I do fuck around with the accent impersonating an asian accent but when I'm having conversations I do use my real voice/accent. Being from the Philippines, it's quite tough to get rid of the accent though I've been here since 2009 I know for a fact that Plaguefest doesn't tolerate discrimination/racism.
  2. Jul 16, 2012
    I would just like to start off by saying I'm not racist and I've never discriminated against anyone due to the color or ethnic background.

Bic Boi, I have heard you use a regular american accent/voice before while in the MG server. Along with that I am not the only admin who has these sames thoughts. I muted you due to this and you decided to avoid the mute (If you've been here since 2009, you know not to do it.). You came back in the server and I muted you again and warned you not to avoid mutes, you continued to say "you don't even lift bruddka(Or something along those lines)". After a few minutes you reconnected again to avoid the mute, this time I banned you for one hour.

In addition to what's been said, based off of your previous names, I can tell you like to troll a lot.
    Haystack94, Sep 17, 2012 Last edited by P@P@_ROASTER, Sep 17, 2012
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    As no evidence was provided and you're just trying to play the racism card, locking this up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.