Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence P@P@_ROASTER

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by BIC BOI, Sep 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 17, 2012

Again, I don't know why you permanently banned me. No reason at all, that's my real voice. You can ask Rico, Tony, sajak they all know me. Totally and completely abusing your power, please don't lock this thread so I can reply to his reasoning of ban.
    Post Merged, Sep 17, 2012
    And looking at the last thread I made, when did you hear my "Real American voice" lolol
  2. Jul 1, 2010
    You were banned for mute evading and then banned for ban evasion. Ban evasion results in a permanent ban. Also, we require proof of abuse.
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    Ban evasion? I'm going to elaborate this. I was in Minigames and this Papa told me to use my "real" voice which I did when I was talking to a guy named "Evo" he muted me cause apparently I'm using a fake voice which I'm not. I rejoined twice to avoid getting muted and got banned for that. I don't know anything about Ban evasion, It'll be great if you can explain it to me.
    As for proof I have none, and even if I'm using a fake voice, how do you prove that I'm faking it? You can't
  4. Jul 1, 2010
    You don't leave the server to avoid getting muted. You wait the mute out and if you think it's abuse you make a post, with proof. Mute evasion is against server rules.

You were banned on 06-18-11 permanently for a malicious name. Evading this ban results in a permanent ban. Proper procedure would be to protest the ban.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    STEAM_0:0:356221903 and STEAM_0:1:38742742 are both your accounts connected via the same IP. One account was permanently banned, you acquired a new account to get around said ban and started playing on our servers again. This is ban evasion.
  6. Taters
    This message by Taters has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Sep 17, 2012, Reason: ur.
    Sep 17, 2012
  7. Sep 17, 2012
    Malicious name? I'm still confused, I had the same name which is Bic Boi. 2 of you are saying different reason why I got perma ban. Hmm...
    I meant to type "BIC BOI"
    Oh I see, I remember getting banned about a year ago. I played with a non steam CSS back then cause I'm cheap. Getting a new account is considered ban evasion am I correct?
  8. Jul 1, 2010
    Devious Toast said the exact same thing as me. The first steam ID was banned for a known malicious name, and your current one was banned for evading that ban. You connected from the same IP on both accounts.

Seeing as though you are banned for ban evasion, and there is no proof:

:handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.