Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse p@per boy

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Roman, Feb 4, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 28, 2013

For throwing a vending machine in a hole, this vending machine wasn't blocking anything yet I was trying to use it to block their bullets and go around the vending machine.

He therefore kicked me while trying to use my method because their method was sitting around in the room and not attempting to do anything.

I came back and complained, then he banned me for it for an hour?

That's nice, you're gonna ban someone for attempting to play the server. It's nice that a donator can't play the server because of an abusive admin.

Oh the ban was for "
    assisting humans as a zombie.
    "

But yet it was a new map, and I was already kicked for it before? Seems legit.
  2. Mar 3, 2012
    Blocking zombies form getting the humans is illegal. I warned you. Not my problem if you don't read it. You came back in and picked up right where you left off. Seventh also saw it. Spec* Seventh: yabadoo.

(Admin) son stop pucching the vending machine in
    Rąyŋεþow killed bourne with zombie_claws_of_death.
    bik3r killed DarkAce with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Tony: ..
    ▀█▀eam 7 [pF] Angel killed Rąyŋεþow with p90.
    GoldStein killed DrunkenMonkey with m249.
    [Source Mod] More than one client matched the given pattern.
    bik3r: window, yep
    ▀█▀eam 7 [pF] Angel: damn
    Lost killed h8sboy {No mic} with p90.
    AzureSky suicided.
    [Source Mod] Kicked son roman (Reason: "greifing")
    ----
    Roman rejoins and uses his mic complained about him being kicked.
    Then continues to put the vending machine in the hole on.
    ---
    [SM] P@per Boy Ron Sw@nson: Banned player "son roman" for 60 minutes (reason: assisting humans as a zombie.).

If anyone would like to talk to Seventh about this, he was there and was about to ban roman as well but i got to it first.
  3. Rayne
    This message by Rayne has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 4, 2013, Reason: opinion. not evidence or eye-witness account..
    Feb 4, 2013
  4. Dec 27, 2012
    This was not any kind of admin abuse. I spectated and saw this whole event, and you wouldn't be able to "go around" the vending machine anyway, beacuse of the narrow door/hole. You should be thankful that you only got one hour ban considering your bad behaviour when you got back into the server after the kick. Also, you were warned before you got kicked as well. Pay attention to the chat next time for future references.
  5. Oct 22, 2012
    I got on the server right at the time when the complaining started, then he was banned...that by itself would have justified a time out. Also, paper is one of the chillest admins, so, go figure
  6. Mar 3, 2012
    i have been known to rage hard but not in this case. you'll know when i rage.
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    I was there when it happened, you were warned and you didn't stop pushing the vending machine to block zombies. Then you got kicked and came back just to disrespect the admin that had kicked you for a legitimate reason. Furthermore this thread has no real evidence other than what P@perBoy provided that shows he followed the correct procedures but you chose not to listen. If you can provide any evidence we will look into it further, but if that's not the case then this will just be locked.
  8. dillinger
    This message by dillinger has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Feb 4, 2013, Reason: oops.
    Feb 4, 2013
  9. kraifect
    This message by kraifect has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 4, 2013, Reason: Breaking Admin Abuse Report Rules.
    Feb 4, 2013
  10. Sep 7, 2010
    In the spirit of full coverage is it possible to see some screen shots describing the situation? Don't even know what map this is on, and this information is important. Hopefully im not out of line requesting this.
  11. Mar 3, 2012
    i did forget to take screen shots. most of the time i do remember to. but it was on zm_ghs_flats. the spot was the hole in the ground leading to a long hall. popular spot on the map.
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    Locking as there is no abuse and no proof to even try and back up the claim. Don't troll the zombies by placing props in their way as a zombie, when they're trying to get humans.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.