Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Paramina Download?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by mathroy3, Feb 1, 2014

1. Apr 3, 2011
    Anyone knows where I could download Paramina_Rift? I tried searching on Gamebanana but I can't find it :razz: Thanks!
  2. Apr 28, 2013
    The map suggestion thread will have the link to Paramina Rift b3 for now. I have removed the link before because of orders from a friend of mine so that he can test the map first and now that the map is already tested and is balanced enough, I have the link back up.

Just to be sure: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32948810/Cssmapping/ffxiisnow/ze_FFXII_Paramina_Rift_b3.rar

Note to self, Slayerdragon doesn't use gamebanana because it probably had to do with his maps randomly trashed but he said something like that months ago.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
    • Mar 30, 2013
      When he posted ze_FFXII_Westersand_v6_7, the map got trashed the same die, because of ported content. And because of this, the two older version got trashed too.
      Then Natko (Main Gamebanana admin) posted ze_Slender_b7 and ze_Ratrace_Aztec_b5, without asking Slayerdragon, and then he gave the map pages owner to Slayerdragon. As they were only beta, he don't wanted them public. So he trashed the 2 maps + ze_Lila_Panic_Escape_v3_1