Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Paranoid 1st Epic Win

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Patrao, Jan 5, 2012

1. Jan 5, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0iB5lgf_2s&feature=plcp&context=C3184ac7UDOEgsToPDskIOyG_OQntasMeBtQMHp6wF

Everything was recorded today, but the 3rd win was made in PlagueFest's forum, as the 1st solo win (since the map is new to the server) :grin:
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    Paranoid is teh shit, nice win. :thumbsup:
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Looks like pF doesn't need to be the fail ze server anymore. WE ARE GETTING BETTER.
  4. Feb 12, 2011
    GF, I won it solo yesterday, so did another guy.

Winning solo on paranoid, even on plaguefest is nothing special if you know where to get the bird.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    It's only fails when all the noobs get on around the evening or in the middle of the night. All of the herps and derps that troll on the fence in pred/don't know how to run/shoot on minas/etc. etc.
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    All you need to beat the maps is someone who knows what they're doing on the mic. :ninja: I must say though, PlagueFest have been doing better, now with the Predator win and all.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    I'm getting a headset soon enough. And as long as we have Dallas the commander on the mic, I think we have a chance. B)
  8. Jun 23, 2011
    Hey dallas isnt the only one who commands D:

No love for me?

But ya it seems like the server is getting better