Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Paranoid Dark Tunnel are we allowed to jump?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Arden, Nov 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2012
    Thread started here:
    It got closed since it was related to admin abuse and I retracted my complaint, but nobody confirmed if it was illegal or not to jump.
    I still maintain that Rain was wrong and shouldn't be allowed to kick people jumping in that dark passage.

I feel cheated that nobody in the admin section confirmed that it is or it isn't bhopping.
    The only confirmation was from dilinger claiming that admin can kick player as it <iffy> which I am hoping isn't the conclusion of the thread.
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    There should be no problem with jumping in the tunnel, since it doesn't give you a gameeffecting advantage. Same is for bhopping in the beginning of the map when you choose the chambers
  3. Mar 20, 2012
    The thing is like Mzez already said in the abuse thread, that u cant gain relevant velocity with bhopping in the dark tunnel anyway, unless your are green and donator maybe idk.

The best thing to leave the tunnel fast is
    1. to jump some meters before the door inside, when the sentence "ok lets go" ends
    2. you press w and walk 5-20m then u crouchjump again <- this as often as necessary and thats not bhop
    3. to stop! jumping when you enter the maze otherwise you would bhop and this makes you an very easy target especially on modes like face2face/lords of destruction/ultimatum or if u have a mazeexit, which is in the corners of the maze and I think the last one is why you got banned
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    Perfectly legal. Bhopping/jumping after the tunnel is not. Sometimes people fly after the dark tunnel but that is ok since they aren't jumping to ride the boost out.

EDIT :> locked to prevent un related posts spam.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
      Detonator, Nov 20, 2012 Last edited by Detonator, Nov 20, 2012
    • May 30, 2012
      In my opinion should Trigger_push be legal to Multi-jump in, turning into a bhopper with the staying boost is another thing.
      I don't know if this even is illegal but i got warned once for jumping twice in the trigger_push in Mako boss core. :dontknow:
    • Jun 18, 2012
      What L said, only besides the third thing being dangerous, if you'd jump again when coming out you'd be bunnyhoping. For me the rule, concerning trigger pushes, seems to be: ''As long as you are inside the push it's fine to bunnyhop.'' I made this a rule for my own since I've pretty much seen every admin bunnyhop in for example the dark tunnel in paranoid, or at the boos on mako.
    • Apr 20, 2011
      paranoid+nobhop=no fun
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.