Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Paranormal Activity 3

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Gonepostal3000, Oct 31, 2011

1. Jul 24, 2011
    After watching the reviews, watching the previews, and waiting for it to be halloween, I knew it was time to watch Paranormal Activity 3.

I was extremely pleased with the first and second one, and was hoping for the 3rd to blow my mind away.

Anyone else not pleased at all with the 3rd paranormal activity? Sure there was a few scary scenes but it was pretty lame, and the ending sucked ):

Do i have bad taste in movies or was this movie just garbage...
  2. Dec 17, 2010
    Well i haven't seen it yet so try not to spoil it for me. Also it's Halloween so i might just see it tonight.
  3. Oct 22, 2010
    the movie, as was 1 & 2 were garbage, unless they were comedies, then they were spot on brilliant.
  4. Dec 17, 2010
    Fuck Toby. dude picked up the entire kitchen lol. owned
  5. Jul 27, 2011
    First one was great, second was ehh, third was bleh.

As usual, the sequels are crap imo.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Was never interested in the first place. I believe they just want money and I refuse to give them mine for a crap movie. :grin:
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    toby was a serious asshole in this movie. he was such a fuckin troll ha!!

*girl runs into toby and he pickes her up by the hair* toby- You mad bro? girl- Fuckin haxor!!!!!