Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CS:S Party System

Discussion in Server Updates started by Kyle, Jun 28, 2013

1. Feb 8, 2013
    Sorry, I think you misunderstood "And plus, you don't let the all donators and admins join same party like we are now?". Anyways, you're probably not fully understanding my concern. If you wish, you and I may speak further in private, but it's ok. Whatever works for you!
  2. Apr 12, 2012
  3. Nov 6, 2011
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    Because your a clown.

Excellent system. We're always ahead of the curve!
  5. sajak
    This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Jun 28, 2013, Reason: not relevant.
    Jun 28, 2013
  6. Mar 31, 2011
    Uh guys? This is BEFORE zombies are spawned in. This means that there is a chance that your team mates will turn on you, hence why having the entire server in a team then teleporting to one place will never work. The more people in your team teleporting to you the more risk you take on.

Anyways, I can't wait to see this in action and I hope us normal players get to use it soon!

Thanks Detonator and Kyle :grin:.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Things were quiet for a while. Now we get to play the waiting game again.

Do these work for binds as well? Can I bind !pfly (playername) and have it work like that or do I need to type in sm_ everytime?
    • May 27, 2008

Tried it with Dani on Test day, had a lot of admins questioning what we were doing. Now it's all out there and they can stick their nosy little selves in it finally.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Nah, screw everyone. Wait no more, I is here to stay.

And maybe an equivalent @ commands? (i.e., @pfly)
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Of course this works... it's automatic. ! is our public trigger, @ is our private which is a relic of Mani.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Biggest game-changing development in ZM for a while.

Tempted to return for a few rounds of @pfly experimentation. . .
        • Nov 11, 2011
          That is the devil-sloth speaking. Do not break your CSS streak. Day 54 strong.
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I immediately forgot that I posted in this thread. Oops.

Just a year ago, I enjoyed summer vacation by playing CS eight hours a day. This summer indicates how have the times changed.

I'm fucking swamped. Day 100+ is guaranteed!
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • Jul 1, 2010
            Guys, this really isn't a "chat about anything" thread. This is for announcing the party system and any concerns you may have.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jun 9, 2013
              Kyle, Your supposed to be able to fly until zombies spawn to my understanding? It seems you are only able to fly for 8-9 seconds or so. Any way u can bump this up?
            • Feb 27, 2012

The 8-9 seconds you speak of is 30 seconds, also the extra 5 seconds during the freeze time (buy weapon time) so you get a total of 35 seconds. That's plenty of time.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jun 9, 2013
                Thats weird. I tried it the first day and it only let me for just a couple of seconds.
              • Nov 6, 2011
                na man its like 35 seconds unless its like glitching now or something im like this new party system its dope as fuuu
                • Like Like x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • May 12, 2007
                  Are we looking at adding something like this to ZE as well or will it only be for ZM, the reason I ask is because you mentioned the lower bar and in many ZE maps some newer players cannot crouchjump like the veterans and they get stuck behind, most of the hold points in ZE rely on this, would it be possible to implement something similar to this on ZE? I wouldn't say going as far as a group but maybe being teleported to their nearest team member which in most cases would already be passed the crouchjump location they were stuck at.
                • Mar 12, 2008
                  Not a good idea IMO. Maybe just the party chat part, but any kind of teleporting on ZE is sketchy.