Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Payday 2 (Also there's a trailer , pointing a new heist)

Discussion in Gaming started by =T$E= Tianjin™, Jun 9, 2014

1. May 9, 2014
    Before i started this , i see there's some Payday 2 Topic of it (Definitely through searching). But they're a year ago , so i aint necroing it for safety.

Anyhow , anyone here plays Payday 2? I have played it like 190 hours+.

Also , there's some trailer here :

Sounds like a new person to have contract? We'll see about it.

Dem bank. Large. 0_0

They're gonna be revealed at E3 i suppose? What's behind the loot?
    Your thoughts about this. :wink:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 18, 2012
      • May 9, 2014
      • Feb 12, 2012
        298 hours in total, 40.1 hours past last 2 weeks. Infamy 2, level 72. I like playing stealth so my build is Mastermind-Ghost mostly.
        @Fluffeh forgot to mention my epic stealth on Framing Frame yesterday. Fluffeh was mostly watching cams and throwing coke to the bag shortcut. It was a "semi-solo", but the help was useful :razz:
      • May 9, 2014
      • Feb 28, 2013
        I've actually just started playing it just a couple days ago. Very addicting.

Wish I had more money and skill points to get the proper skills for stealthing. 8 points and 900,000 dollars to ace the lockpicking is gonna take a long time.
      • Oct 18, 2012
        <Projob and death wish missions man. Only way it got me to 10mil within a week
      • Feb 12, 2012
        What's wrong? You don't like me, or did I say anything?
      • May 9, 2014
        Nah. I think i know you on the T$E group chat. Just i was suprised you're here too. :shock:
      • Feb 12, 2012
        I was here long, LONG before I joined T$E.