Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Payment for Admin

Discussion in Help Desk started by benmytot, Aug 23, 2012

1. Nov 19, 2010
    Hey guys.. So my Paypal Account has $20 in it right now.. but when I try to pay for admin, it keeps saying to link a card and i cant skip it..

Note: I only linked my bank account to paypal as I do not have any credit or Debit cards.

How? :frown:
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    You need a verified PayPal account to pay for admin/donator status. To get verified you need to add a credit card to the account.
  3. Nov 19, 2010
    But it says Im already verified using my bank account
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Admin is a subscription so you need something that can recur. Although a bank account should work, uses e-checks but it should go to your account funding first. Try changing payment method. If you can't do this, I think someone would buy it for you and you could send them your money.
  5. Nov 19, 2010
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    Weird, when I when to get admin it defaulted to echeck and optionally asked for a card. Did you try clicking skip? Could you show me a screenshot also of what it looks like for you?

Edit: For me: http://i.imgur.com/l96lm.jpg
  7. Nov 19, 2010
    I have no idea how to add pictures.. But it doesnt say any e-Check anywhere
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    Hit print screen, open up paint, ctrl v, save as a jpg, and upload to imgur.
  9. Aug 1, 2011
    This is from a tutorial I found online. Don't know if it actually works since I've never tried it, but it's worth a shot.

10. Nov 24, 2011

good luck ben :grin: im sorry i tried to help yesterday but i was a bit sleepy >.<
  11. Nov 19, 2010
    I' just contacted paypal.. they say the reason why if keeps asking for a card is because I have insufficient funds in my balance.. They say right now i have 15.63USD in my balance while the subcription is 15USD.. They say i will have to add another 5USD in order to make the transaction...
  12. May 15, 2011
    Ya, you need the money in PayPal, but it will take it from your bank account. You will need more than just 15 too because of the little money PayPal gets for the transaction. When I put 20 on my PayPal it finally worked. I suggest doing that.
  13. Nov 19, 2010
    Yup. I just transferred another 5SGD >> $4.++ to my paypal account so in a day it should have around 20USD then Ill be able to make the payment.
    Post Merged, Aug 23, 2012
    If i pay using paypal balance.. will it take 3-5 days? or instant?
  14. May 15, 2011
    It wont let you use your PayPal balance. Don't know why. But it will only accept Debit/Credit/Bank Account.
  15. Nov 19, 2010
  16. May 15, 2011
    How are you getting funds onto your PayPal?
  17. Nov 19, 2010
  18. May 15, 2011

[IMG]
  19. Nov 19, 2010