Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Payment for admin

Discussion in Help Desk started by benmytot, Jan 30, 2012

1. Nov 19, 2010
    I don't have a bank account.. and i live in Asia(Singapore).. is there any other way to pay?
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Paypal is the only accepted method which requires a credit card or bank account.
  3. Dec 3, 2011
    Yes there is, like I did with 3 other people you always can send the money to my paypal, and when i got it on my paypal i take for you admin.
    I only need to know 3 things for that:

1: How long u want to be admin.
    2: Youre steam ID
    3: Youre nickname ingame.

If you want to do it this way, then i always can help you out! I dont going to steal money or something, its just for helping others out!
    Leave a comment if intressed, then i post all information u need to drop the money over to me.

X
  4. Jan 12, 2011
    The title suggests the person wishes to pay for admin. :whistling:
  5. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Haha i saw it wrong xD edited my comment :razz:[/font]
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    If Singapore sells pre-paid gift cards, you can set those to your paypal account instead
  7. Nov 19, 2010
    Ermm.. I want admin for 1Month! How do i send money to your paypal?
  8. Dec 3, 2011
    Hmm You will need to make the money over to my bank, i just logged in my paypal and saw only the creditcard holder that is the same as the paypal can make money over to it :/
    My bad i didnt know about that lol, you can send the money over to my bank account if you want to do that then let me know and i send you a private message with my information.

Then if money is on my bank, i tranfser it to my paypal and then i take your admin.
    Woot such a way to get admin XD hope i can help you like this.
  9. Nov 19, 2010
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    Are there any cards you can use like a credit card or a pre paid gift card?
  11. Nov 19, 2010
  12. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Hmm then i can only suggest asking somebody with a creditcard or paypal who can help you out (a friend in your neighborhood)[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]If you find somebody who has a creditcard but no paypal, then u can always hit me up for helping you.[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]If you find somebody with a paypal then he can take it for you, then u dont need me nomore.[/font]
  13. Nov 19, 2010
    Ermm.. What does a pre paid gift card look like?
  14. Jun 17, 2011
    It depends sometimes from where you are from. There are visa pre-paid cards where you put money into the card and connect it to a paypal. Try gas stations or walmart for the pre-paid cards. Ask the Cashiers.