Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Payment Methods

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by NateC15, Jun 11, 2012

1. Jun 11, 2012
    Useful if they site would allow us to pay with our cards directly than using Paypal since they do not except pre-paid credit cards.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    This has been suggested many times but a lot goes into processing credit cards yourself. We'd still need some way to manage recurring billing on top of that and other services... and currently there is no gateway API supported other than Paypal so unfortunately Paypal will remain our only payment option at this time. Some users have had success adding pre-paid credit cards, I think someone even made a tutorial but I'm sure it doesn't work for all cards. You can search the forums for terms such as paypal, pre-paid credit card, etc if you wish to hopefully find some related posts that might shed some light on it, unless you already know for sure the card you have won't work.
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    Thank you found it a little earlier so hoping my card will be working in the next few days.
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    Paypal lets you link your Bank card with itself, allowing to pay with the bank card instead of Paypal.
  5. Apr 9, 2007
  6. May 27, 2008
    It was a goat and I don't know if Brian actually got it or not.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Welp, it did not work and paypal support wouldn't allow it either but you all were very helpful and thanks.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Nate, get a Greendot Moneypak gift card. Paypal officially supports them and will allow you to place your cards funds into your paypal account.
    • Jun 11, 2012
    • Jul 19, 2011
      Ask a trusted person to buy it for you after sending time your money. Most admins are trustworthy, but just to be safe ask admins that have been here for at least 6 months.
    • Aug 1, 2011
      Thats a stupid idea. Unless you know then PERSONALLY and can personally trust then, don't take this advice. That's just begging for 15 bucks to be lost. Or more.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Apr 12, 2012
        I would think its a pretty safe idea.. unless $15 means that much to you..

If an admin is vouched for by 3 or 4 people who have been posting for a few months, I would trust them. Hell, there's probably 10-12 admins I would trust just from talking to them in-game, no vouching needed...
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Broke college kid with no job? Um 5 bucks is a lot to me. And I'm surprised you trust people that easily. Seems silly. Oh well.
      • Jun 23, 2011
        Did Arsis screwed you over? :grin:

Anyways I would agree to this but acutally there are a lot of people I trust here that won't screw you over

Admins here are known to help pay for people when they couldnt get paypal to work as long as they could get them the money somehow
      • Apr 12, 2012
        LOL sorry, let me rephrase "unless $15 means that much to you" to: "if you have $15 dollars to blow on buying admin for a video game, it shouldn't break your bank if you somehow get screwed" :razz: But I feel yea, I was a broke college student with no job for FAR too long...

And actually, I really don't trust people all that easily. I've had my house and car broken into, and have had parties in college at the house I lived in where we had stuff stolen from us. I know people are assholes sometimes, but honestly, I just took 15 seconds and came up with 6 admins off the top of my head that I would trust with $90 (6 months admin).
      • May 14, 2011
        You could always buy a game on steam and trade it for admin, that's what me and Rickard did.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Don't trus this guy named [T_T] [pF]. I bought him a copy of CSS for 20$ in return that he pays 10 back. Never did and he still ignores my messages on steam. Don't get screwed over by him.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Jul 19, 2011
          Your an idiot.. I did it with meeko and anathema and i was perfectly safe. If your scamming $15....... your just an idiot.
        • Aug 1, 2011
          Call me an idiot because I trust very little people? Your logic is gawd damn flawless my friend.