Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Payment?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Si˚, Aug 13, 2011

1. May 5, 2011
    Hello, Sorry for this issue but I paid my admin on May 11 and ended on June 11 but somehow payment was taken on August 11? I remember only paying for 1 month.
  2. Dec 30, 2006

Also this statement is bolded and in red:

From http://plaguefest.com/purchase/
    I ACCEPT THAT I WILL BE ON A REPEATING BILLING CYCLE AS PER MY SUBSCRIPTION DURATION UNTIL I CANCEL.

Wait for ray. :neutral:
  3. May 5, 2011
    But Dosnt the term end since i chose only 1 month? I thought it was how it was, after 1 month my admin will terminate. I pm ray i hope he gets on soon XD thanks though sec.pro
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    The 1 month is the subscription you chose, all the plans are auto recurring.
  5. Jun 19, 2011
    Yea, it actually says $15 every month on the paypal page. If you only want one month, you actually need to cancel it from paypal side yourself or it'll continue forever.

This actually brings up a good point, on the admin purchase page, it should be changed to monthly payment, quarterly payment, semi-annually payment and annually payment instead of 1 month, 3 months, etc.. That way it's more understandable and avoids confusions even though there's a line saying it's repeated, but I think it's better this way.