Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Payments for Admin

Discussion in Help Desk started by benmytot, Aug 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 19, 2010
    Hey. So i just set up my paypal account and linked it to my bank.. however I do not have a credit or debit card.. Is there any way I can pay for admin using just my bank?
  2. Jun 20, 2012
    Yo! The thing is, I dont have any cards.. and they dont sell them here..
  4. Aug 1, 2011
    @benmytot , try getting a hold of @Seeker , he resolve a similar issue that a donator ran into. Send him a pm through the forums and he can help you out.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jun 20, 2012
      Whoaaa they dont sell any kind of prepaid gift cards where u live? I meannn not even a walmart out there?!?! (O.o im not too familiar with singapore haha)..
    • Jan 21, 2011
      Hey fuck you. Don't volunteer me for shit.

But since I've played with you before @benmytot go ahead and pm me.
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Nov 19, 2010
      • Jun 20, 2012
        Seeker is such a kind hearted person :grin:... Ooo you should train ben when he gets his admin subscription!!! and everyone else for that matter too!!!! BEST TRAINER <3... hehe
      • Jan 21, 2011
        Wait, I have my paypal set upwith my bank account and thats how I paid for my admin. Does it not work for you?

Edit: taken to pm.
      • Nov 19, 2010
        I dont have a Credit or Debit card.. and when i tried paying for admin.. they asked to Link my Card.. i tried to skip but cant..
      • Jan 21, 2011
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.