Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Paypal is bad?

Discussion in Technical Support started by Samurai, Nov 15, 2014

1. May 29, 2012
    My FireFox tells me that the paypal got some bad contents
    My would firefox block this?
    plag
  2. May 29, 2012
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Have you tried using Chrome? Or even Internet Exploader?
  4. May 29, 2012
  5. Oct 25, 2012
    I've never had any problem with Paypal being secure as a matter of fact they keep some ass hat from west Africa from gaining access to my paypal account
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    Works fine for me. Must be a PEBKAC issue.
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    Could be a plugin blocking something (such as Ghostery)
  8. Feb 25, 2014
    Probably the avatar who jinxed ur shit:bomb:
  9. Oct 24, 2013
    You're probably having this problem because of an addon most likely. Check to see what you have going on in firefox.
    It is a newish-common error that I've recently seen where firefox pages will not accept the certificates.
    I was having that issue a while ago with certain websites and I can't remember what addon in my case was the issue.
    Post Merged, Nov 17, 2014
    -Also you might want to close your youtube lesbian hentai before you announce what kind of kink gets you off to the entire community.
    see @agent 058
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jan 25, 2014
      firefox is my browser never had any problems with paypal through it
    • Mar 14, 2013

but im a good person D:

also paypal works fine for me in firefox---sounds to me u have a connection issue i say restarrt ur modem
    • Mar 4, 2012
      I get that screen sometimes on FB (and other sites I know are safe). Paypal is completely safe to use in and of itself. Just don't be retarded with your login information and you'll be fine for the most part.
    • Jun 29, 2014