Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Paypal issue

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by PonyHorse, Aug 9, 2011

1. Aug 3, 2011
    I'm having an issue with pay pal, It will not let me use my pre paid visa gift card.
    And what I'm asking is there a trust worthy admin who I could give my gift card information too who would be willing to purchase my donator status for me?
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    What's the error/message you receive when you try to buy donator/link the card to your account?

What exact type of gift card is it?
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    AFAIK Paypal no longer accepts pre-paid cards. You need to add an alternate source of funds, e.g. bank account or a regular CC.

My only suggestion is to google it. If your card is a Simon gift card, for example, "Simon card with Paypal" or whatever - perhaps someone was able to get it to work and knows the steps required. I wouldn't get your hopes up though.
  4. Aug 3, 2011
    Its a 25$ pre paid visa giftcard, I usually use these on paypal but for some reason it wont let me this time.

The message that appears is unable to verify card please use another card to complete the transaction.
    But i know the card works because I just bought terraria with it.
  5. Aug 3, 2011