Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Paypal trouble...

Discussion in Help Desk started by blahdude10, Aug 10, 2011

1. May 7, 2011
    Soo i just recently went to my paypal account. i had some trouble with my paypal soo i had to delete my paypal account. and i know that this affected my transcation for the pF admin thing... ummm is there a way i can still be an admin? O_O

what will happen when i make a new account and pay for pF for admin...
  2. May 7, 2011
    i am still an admin but my admin time will end tomorrow.. should i jjust make a new account right now and pay for 1 month admin right now? will that affect my admin level?
  3. Jul 19, 2011
    mr bean it wont affect it cause u still have the same steam id and name ull still be able for promotion and ur current admin lvl its just a change in ur paypal account
  4. May 7, 2011
    sooo should i buy the admin today or tomorrow. cause i bought my last admin on july 11th. and today is august 10
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    u should buy on the 11th cause thats when ur next payment will go through
  6. May 7, 2011
    then wouldnt the roots or the administrators be like ohhh he's a new admin blah blah blah and make me go back to level 1?
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Wait till the subscription expires, pm a root your new paypal.
  8. May 7, 2011
    LOL soo it expires on the 11th soo i guess i will have to buy the new admin subscription at 12:00 and pm a root my new paypal :razz:
  9. May 7, 2011
    who's a root in pF by any chance...
  10. Dec 30, 2006
    holy Bajeezus. How are you an admin here?

PM Brian or Ray. They take care of finances.
  11. May 7, 2011

and thanks :grin:
  12. Jun 4, 2006

@Bean - Just make sure your sub is cancelled then buy it again - PM Josh/Ray/Haplo/Myself (all 4 you can do this in 1 PM) and let us know and we will probably have to manually add you since our IPN is down temporarily so there might be some delay for when you get added back.
  13. May 7, 2011
    yeahh my subscription is probably cancelled since i deleted my paypal account... i hope so? O_O

yeahh on the website it says that if i delete or remove my credit card number or my bank account. it automatically cancels my subscription :smile:

yes sir i will PM all 4 of you at around 12 am california time