Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Pedo Msg Underlining Sprays

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by M_Infantry, May 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    I am not sure this was brought up or not, but, since I being playing more and more, pictures like the following, promoting messages of underlining message that PEDO is fun and good has being popping around a lot. Such as that picture "Is that children I smell", I think some people may think that they just look fun or I am too uptight. That I should just leave these people be with their sprays.

But, that is why I brought this up, because I don't feel it is appropriate to promote these kinds of messages on the server, PEDO behaviour shouldn't be promoted in a fun loving way or thought of cool to joke about. Sure, we can be sexist with a lot of boobs of girls, or etc. But, I think we should draw the line of limiting pictures that promote underlining PEDO like behaviours or messages. As we sometimes do have kids playing on-line here. It begs the question why some of these people would think joking about promoting of PEDO behaviours is cool or fun?

My hope is to raise some discussions about this, and start a campaign of "Change that spray, Please." That we as a whole would agree that these underlining message promoting PEDO is cool or fun, should be stopped.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Dec 25, 2009
    Do we really want to start policing internet humor?
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    What's next? we can't have sprays of girls showing their tits and they have to have shirts covering their shoulders?
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    I really appreciate the thought that went into this, but I'd have to agree with Clam Chowder and deepfriedspam. It's a meme, and we can't control that. This is the internet.
  5. Mar 16, 2008
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    As Ray said, thanks for the time you put into bringing this up. It might be beneficial to yourself in the future to just ask one of the higher ups on Steam about the issue in question before posting, could save ya some time. :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.