Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Penguin Admin Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by CastleX, Jul 3, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 28, 2012
    So this guy was camping in a vent on break o box and I was jumping up in spawn to see into the vent so I'd now when he would start to come out. The guy stayed there the entire round and right before I was killed, @Skiptron warned me not to jump to look through walls. 2 seconds later I was killed and then I was banned by @PeNguiN 2 seconds after the warning which he didn't even give. For a day. You don't ban someone immediately after a warning that you didn't give, and certainly not for a day.

Edit: Here are the logs, look at your logs for timestamps to see the warning and the ban happened within 5 seconds at least.

(Admin) /(._.)\Skiptron™ -No Sounds-: DON'T GLITCH YOU CT's NOOB.
    ๖ۜFlying-๖ۜNinja killed Relic with ak47.
    ๖ۜFlying-๖ۜNinja killed CคﻱŦleҳ with ak47.
    Player: CคﻱŦleҳ - Damage Given
    Damage Given to "BurnDemBabies" - 23 in 8 hits
    Player: CคﻱŦleҳ - Damage Taken
    Damage Taken from "๖ۜFlying-๖ۜNinja" - 105 in 3 hits
    *Dead* /(._.)\Skiptron™ -No Sounds-: Oops caps D:
    *Dead* Blmader: XD
    *Dead* [TD] The Mark Of J: Derp
    *Dead* Relic: lol
    Console: Map by ProfessorOak
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check bans.plaguefest.com/ for more info.
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check bans.plaguefest.com/ for more info.
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    (Admin) PeNguiN: castle stop glitching
    *Dead* BackInAction: top
    *Dead* Blmader: CASTLEX
    *Dead* LuciD: thats not even possible
    ] record castlex
    Recording to castlex.dem...
     Tired of getting kicked for high ping? Want a reserve slot and cool skins? Type !getadmin or visit plaguefest.com
    *Dead* Shapoopee 24: stop sucking my dick
    *Dead* Blmader: I WILL
    *Dead* [TD] The Mark Of J: Fapping?
    *Dead* LuciD: my hands are feeling just fine
    *Dead* ƒàllεη™: XD
    *Dead* Blmader: AFTER YOU GET THE PLIERS
    *Dead* [TD] The Mark Of J: Tired of fapping?
    (Admin) /(._.)\Skiptron™ -No Sounds-: DON'T GLITCH YOU CT's NOOB.

I originally warned you and you ignored my warning so I proceeded to the next step of banning you. It is not my fault you missed my warning and continued to break the rules. As an admin you should know better given you were enforcing these rules not too long ago. There is no abuse here except your ignorance.

1:53 AM - CคﻱŦleҳ: You're a fuckin moron and an asshole.

Pming me over steam will not help your cause. I have a demo and the logs show my warning long enough before skiptrons warning in which I waited for you to stop glitching. Enjoy the time off sir.
    PeNguiN, Jul 3, 2012 Last edited by PeNguiN, Jul 3, 2012
  3. jookbob
    This message by jookbob has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, Jul 3, 2012, Reason: dont post in abuse claims unless you were there or have some evidence on the matter..
    Jul 3, 2012
  4. Jan 28, 2012
    There's a reason it's warn->kick-> ban. Why didn't you follow that and why did you ban me for a day?

Edit: Would also like to see if this is against the rules. I didn't think it was because I banned someone a while back for doing this. I thought he was wallin because I couldn't see it while in spectate, but he was unbanned.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    What you were doing was exploiting the map, technically the procedure for this would be perma-ban. Given the simplicity of what you were doing, you got off with a couple warnings and a temp ban.

I don't really see any abuse here, you know where the ban protests are I assume.

6. Apr 9, 2007
    Oh wow. The ban was only for a day? :shock:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.