Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Penguin admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by l!k3ab0ss, May 8, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 25, 2011
    I was playing in the mini-games server. Penguin was the only one alive that was close to finishing the map - office course.He couldn't make a jump so i started saying "vote for no clip" , "no clip plz" , "hurry up" and then after a sec he gaged me and said no spamming. If I was spamming the server would say "Do not flood the server" and not let me chat for like 10 sec or something. If I really was spamming the server would of stopped me. And btw, he didn't gag the other people who were saying "no clip, and hurry up". I think this is unfair cause he is always like that to me for some reason. Maybe he just don't like Bulgarians. Used to use my microphone , but he will almost always gag me for the most little thing , but if someone else microphone spams or something like that he wont do nothing about it. I fear he is discriminating meh only.

Btw can a admin ban a person for a opinion ? I don't think so. If penguin is reading this he knows what I'm talking about. I don't agree with his actions towards me!
    2nd BTW lolz :grin: Don't grande glitch people on the office course map , it's very annoying.

Just go to play cs again in the minigame server after I reported and I see penguin doing this:
    [SourceMod] PeNguiN: Slapped life*.
    (Admin) PeNguiN: Hurry the fuck up

Are you serious no one did that to u when u could make a simple jump. I mean come on can't you wait for a bit? We did for u !
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    You were spamming "NOCLIP YOURSELF TO END" a few times in a row a which is spamming. I always muted you when you used your mic because it was broken and all everyone could hear was loud, annoying static and complained. The life guy kept standing still for 20 seconds at a time so i was telling him to get moving because players were getting pissy. I don't care what nationality you are, you were spamming so I gagged you. I never grenade glitched anyone, no one did, don't know where that came from.
  3. Feb 25, 2011
    I know I never said that I didn't say that. But tell me the reason you didn't gag the other people ? Why only me? And i know u used to gag me for my broken mic, but before that , when my mic was okay u still would gag me so dont pretend like you are the good guy. And we don't play css 24/7 so don't expect everyone to be the best at this game. Give people some time. And I'm sure that you are setting a excellent example for kids that play the game by saying "Hurry the fuck up". Btw why did u check the forms for admin abuse after you did that? Cause u know that wasn't right what you did there. I just want to be your friend but u hate me for some reason.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    You were the only person saying it so I had no reasons to gag anyone else. If i ever muted you before for using a mic, you were probably spamming. Don't think anyone plays css 24/7 and as I said before the guy was standing still on purpose staring at his spray. So i had every right to get his attention and tell him to move his ass. This game is M for mature so you can expect strong language. You yourself are what 13-14? So you shouldn't be allowed to play without parental consent. If you feel that you cannot handle mature language, i suggest you find a new game.
  5. Feb 25, 2011
    Lmao I cuss too , im just talkin about the little kids. Btw why didn't u say anything about the "my opinion thing". U know what im talking about. For example if i say i like cats u cant tell me that i dont like them , that is my opinion so why did u get so mad that day? and again why did u check the forms for admin abuse , u knew that wasnt right ..... that is why u did
  6. Jul 14, 2010
    have no idea what you're talking about with cats. Haplo dealed with that issue. As for checking forum for abuse thread, friend told me in game. If you said I like cats, wouldn't give a shit.

You were gagged for a VALID reason and it wasn't a big deal, this thread is totally pointless and going nowhere.

A question, have you not had names such as PENGUIN IS GAY before? Yes you have, and that is the reason we are not friends, you're a damn kid who trolls people. pF does better with people like you gone.
  7. Feb 25, 2011
    Let me refresh your memory , about idk year ago you maybe AGAIN gaged me for somereason or kicked me for somereason and then in my name i putted penguinISgay and then u started saying , "remove that or i will ban u" then i said what is wrong with just saying my opinion and then u kicked me and said change your name , i changed it but i dont know any admin rule that states" if a player states his or her's opinion you MUST ban them or MAKE them change their name". Now u remember? yes u do

btw what issue did haplo deal with ?
    and yeah that friend of yours why didn't he state his opinion too ? or u threatened him ?
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    Yes I threatened Iceez i would permaban him if he posted in this thread laughing at you (sarcasm). The minigames server isn't even a year old, so don't know why you're saying a year ago. You were saying I was gay in a demeaning term which is in fact admin disrespect.
  9. Feb 25, 2011
    LOL that is disrespect i dont think you understand the definition of opinion ... just because i think so u think this is admin disrespect ? so i say that you are a pro u wont say nothin but if i say u r a noob u will still ban me ? yeah i think so

Do not use offensive language toward another player/admin. ----> An admin rule , you obviously dont know the rules ...
    Also ---- > Treat the players with respect with a professional attitude in a polite tone. We are a community, lets act like one.
  10. Sep 22, 2010

To tell an admin to noclip to finish the round would get him in trouble, in which he didn't use it, which is what we teach here.

Remember, he is as much of a player as you, so he should be allowed to finish a course unobstructed.

Spamming to penguin will result in a mute, which at least fortunately you CAN still play.

Remember this:
    11. Do not disrespect or interfere with admins doing their jobs.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.