Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by =PF= Oriyen, Dec 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 17, 2011
    So Penguin decided to go on a gag rampage...

My steam ID 0:1:20201070 says on the ban site its STEAM_0:0:3493521 but status says otherwise /shrugs

Someone asked about racial slurs and then someone else said nagger. I replied with my wife is a nagger she nags me all the time jokingly no way racist I and 3 other people got gagged. I did bypass my gag to try to say hey I didn't say anything racist and got gagged again I know I deserve my hour ban so I'm taking my lumps as I did bypass it not arguing that. But for penguin to go that far to gag without even reading the contents of the message is wrong. All I am asking is for you guys to have penguin told that he needs to be less willing to gag people especially when the message was in no way trying to circumvent anything racist ect. He did not give any warning until after the gags where issued.

Here is the transscript while I did look and see he did say to doody dont say that I pretty much was already typing that and hit enter and didnt even see his warning. with that said I do still think the gagging wasnt needed though.

Donations & admin purchases keep this server alive. Sign up at donate.plaguefest.com
    Doody : nagger
    =pF= Oriyen : 72 hours
    {GRL} Wesker : Try and find out
    Teppei killed Artemis Knox with p90.
    (Admin) PeNguiN: doody can't say that or you'll get banned
    Teppei killed HellsCrypt with p90.
    Fly1ngGoose : people who annoy you
    {7|11R} Lord_HoboJo has Connected (0:0:39767137) from United States.
    Doody : oh alright
    Teppei killed Boii_PaYBack with p90.
    [SourceMod] PsychoDude wants to rock the vote. (4 votes, 30 required)
    PsychoDude : rtv
    [SourceMod] Doody wants to rock the vote. (5 votes, 30 required)
    Doody : rtv
    Azid has Connected (0:0:26156703) from United States.
    [SourceMod] Fluttershy der Führer wants to rock the vote. (6 votes, 31 required)
    Fluttershy der Führer : rtv
    Fly1ngGoose : can you say naggers but with the a gone
    =pF= Oriyen : nagger is what my wife is she nags me so much
    [SourceMod] PeNguiN: Gagged Fly1ngGoose.
    [SourceMod] PeNguiN: Gagged =pF= Oriyen.
    Boen Head : as long as it takes u to learn how to spell racist
    Get admin in just 5 clicks by typing !getadmin or visit admin.plaguefest.com
    [SourceMod] PeNguiN: Gagged Server Hoe.
    VELACIELA | 阿翰™ : !ztele
    {7|11R} Lord_HoboJo connected.
    (Admin) PeNguiN: It's a racist loophole, don't say it or you will be banned
    (Admin) PeNguiN: last warning

Also reiterate if that word is a loophole or not. Like I said I apologize wasn't my intention to stir stuff but just joke and not in anyway racist.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    so people often tease/poke/prod/provoke admins with the racial slur rule. Often then try to say Nagger to get around the nigger word. I suspect this is what occurred in this instance as well. I would say you are in the wrong for avoiding mute, and for saying nagger repeatedly when other ppl are trolling with racial slurs.
  3. Dec 17, 2011

Don't disagree and I understand he was provoked but to go that far and quickly was a lil far fetched. Anyways, just wanted to vent a little as I felt it wasnt fair about the gag but like I said I deserve the hour ban.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    Still the same thing Nagger is between a N*****. No matter what you use for like example nigga, niqqer those are buy passing the server.
  5. Dec 17, 2011
    Wasn't bypassing someone said the word and it made me think of my wife XD. So I said just that to joke.
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    We are very strict with that specific rule. You broke it and were punished accordingly.
  7. Dec 17, 2011

Honestly if you read what I wrote it wasnt A.) intended to bypass B.) No fair warning. Yes he said it to Doody but i that time I was already writing my lil joke. And didn't see it and I got gagged immediately without even being able to defend myself.
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    How was it not fair if you agree you deserved the ban? I suggest you read the rules..

FYI: I had already ungagged the players by the time you had avoided the gag, so if you had just stayed you would've been ungagged and not been banned. The other players quickly moved on knowing not to push it.
  9. Jan 21, 2011
    You really shouldn't say anything that would make you have to defend yourself. You must be awfully slow typing. The warning is very clear, and there is no abuse here.
  10. Sep 14, 2008
    Since this was resolved and you were warned and the punishment was fair. I'm going to lock this thread. You did make it clear you were joking, but it's still crossing a line AFTER the admin warns someone else not to use it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.