Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Permanent bans aren't very permanent

Discussion in News started by Brian, May 17, 2016

1. Jun 4, 2006
    This isn't the no count section fellers. Try to stay on topic.
  2. May 20, 2016
    im going to have to second the unban for yung boi. hes a changed man im sure. Plenty of time has gone by for a man to think about previous bans

-Dominicks pizzeria Tucson Az, best pizza in town. try us!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • May 31, 2012
    • Apr 26, 2015
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 19, 2015
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Jul 19, 2011
          1 year is not enough time to change my ways. i will never change my ways.
          • Funny Funny x 3
          • Informative Informative x 2
          • J BomBer's Booty Hole
            This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, May 22, 2016, Reason: Stop spamming this thread..
            May 21, 2016
          • Feb 15, 2012
            Permanent isn't permanent? WHAAT?! My life is a lie.....**stares at her markers**

Also...
            [IMG]
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jan 25, 2014
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 15, 2012
                But Tee Tee....if I got permabanned....how could I give you my love? :heartbroken::poop:
                [IMG]
              • Jan 21, 2011
                I didn't steal shit. I hadn't even read Momo's post when I made the thread. :arrogant:
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Artistic Artistic x 1
                • Beldar ConeHead
                  This message by Beldar ConeHead has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, May 23, 2016, Reason: Cleanup, Spam.
                  May 22, 2016
                • Grape
                  This message by Grape has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, May 23, 2016, Reason: Cleanup, Spam.
                  May 22, 2016
                • J BomBer's Booty Hole
                  This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, May 23, 2016, Reason: Cleanup, Spam.
                  May 22, 2016
                • Oct 24, 2013
                  You're just mad because you have to watch as the two groups play and romp.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Jun 29, 2014
                    so what is the subject of this thread? Brian already informed everyone about P banned players now only being banned for a year, are we just supposed to keep talking about it?
                  • Jun 4, 2006
                    What makes you think you're supposed to talk about anything? No one expects you to contribute. If you have a comment or question about the news, post away, but if it's off-topic, or spam like the 'free crane and champ' shit - which you've posted in here 3 times - then you're just keeping this thread alive for no reason. Are threads not allowed to die?
                  • Jun 29, 2014
                    2 way street really , allowed to die and not allowed to die is up to the creator really.
                  • Grape
                    This message by Grape has been removed from public view. Deleted by Badgriuel, May 23, 2016, Reason: clean up spam.
                    May 23, 2016
                  • Apr 26, 2015
                    If this thread dies and 2 months later someone bumps with a question, will they claim necro?
                  • Oct 17, 2011
                    Sorry for the late but I just saw this. Great idea! But most baned people are already gone and won't come back and the server is almost dead. I wanna go back to the days where Jzx, dope scope, Lucid and other people existed and when the server was full during night time(EST). Think of something that could make the server popular again like special events or whatever that would change people's mood in playing because your zm server is dying slowly and around a year from now, no one will be playing anymore.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Jun 29, 2014
                    • Beldar ConeHead
                      This message by Beldar ConeHead has been removed from public view. Deleted by Secprotocol, May 24, 2016, Reason: Last warning..
                      May 24, 2016
                    • Beldar ConeHead
                      This message by Beldar ConeHead has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, May 24, 2016, Reason: more 'free X' spam after being warned. temp ban issued..
                      May 24, 2016
                    • Feb 14, 2012

[IMG]
                      • Funny Funny x 2
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Apr 28, 2013