Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Permanently banned with no warning

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Native, Apr 12, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 12, 2011
    I was banned by Rxn for inappropriate humor. I admit that the joke was in bad taste. I was not given a warning after stating said inappropriate humor and did not continue to break server rules, and was permanently banned. I agree that a ban was warranted but not a permanent ban. Thank you for considering my request for a temp ban. Rxn if you feel disrespected I am sorry, and sorry for breaking server rules, it wont happen again.
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Not only were the jokes inappropriate, but they were racist. It's common sense not to use racist language. We even have server announcements in chat regarding this...
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    You have been banned for racism before, that's why now you are permbanned. Also, you do not respect the server rules, you disrespected admins the other day and got kicked for it, rejoined and continued to do it.
  4. Aug 2, 2010
    Let me break down the reasons why you were banned by me.

You've been skating on very very thin ice for as long as I could remember. You've been banned from our servers before for racism; this should've been a wake-up call for you. Instead of blatant racism after you came back, you decided to get smart and do ignorant impersonations constantly of other nationalities, call people "naggers, jiggas," etc, and troll the admins making ignorant comments. Why the hell you would ask several admins if they enjoy licking dick, calling them noobs, and if they're afk, say "They're busy hopping on a dick" is beyond me.

Answer this question for me please: What made you think you can make an extremely racist joke, disconnect as soon as you were done, and then come back with a new name and never get caught? Don't you think most of the admins know your voice because you're constantly making ignorant comments, singing, and spamming the mic every chance you get?

Let this be a lesson to you. Don't be an idiot on the servers you like. I'm sure you spent many minutes thinking about how to make this thread to hyperbolize your supposed remorse and try to get unbanned. If you spent a tiny fraction of that time thinking about your behavior and whether or not it would cause issues on servers you enjoy playing on, you wouldn't be in this situation.

Hope you learn from this experience and goodluck with your next batch of home group server.
  5. Apr 12, 2011
    I feel like a jerk for disregarding server rules. I know it was stupid of me and I feel especially bad for doing it in your presence Rxn. I think that the rude/ignorant comments you mentioned were taken out of context and were directed at trolls on the server not admins. Rxn I have a lot of respect for you and have asked you for advice several times in the past. I hope you can forgive me and understand that I made a mistake and I'm sorry.
  6. Aug 2, 2010
    Glad I got my point across. Don't screw up on other servers.
  7. Mar 31, 2010
    Rxn, you finally got an admin abuse thread! Awesome!

As for Native: If I shot you in the chest -- I shot you, didn't I?
    Now, you obviously know that it's wrong to shoot someone right?

Now let's say you called someone in the street the "n" word. You know it's wrong to say that, right?

No matter if you shot a person, or if you've insulted him -- you still did something wrong right? Now, just because you're behind a computer doesn't make you invincible. Because I could goddamn tell you that if you ever called a black person the "n" word out here where I live, you'd be the one riding it in the ass, before you'd be found in a pile of dumpsters the morning after.

That being said, watch what you say. Your personality online reflects to your personality in person. Count this as a warning that you don't say stupid shit like that anywhere else. Maybe it's cool on some servers to do so, but if you well enough even "slip" the word sometime, when you're not supposed to, it ain't about facing a ban anymore, but rather protecting yourself before you're ultimately fucked.

In conclusion, I don't see why we should lift your ban for the simple reason that it's a lesson learned, and that you should be more careful with what you say next time.
  8. Apr 12, 2011
    Why are you telling me about calling people the "n" word I never said anything about the "n" word and find it very offensive and disrespectful that anyone would ever say it.
  9. Mar 31, 2010
    Hmm, a while back I caught you saying: "What is a type of person that annoys you? Starts with an N, and ends with a G G E R..."

You were definitely trying to get someone to answer that, eh. That is until Akademikz warned you. Now, I don't care if that comes from a South Park episode or whatnot, but you were DEFINITELY trying to stir shit up.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Since this is resolved. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.