Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Peter Griffin-Abuser

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Dani, Nov 29, 2008

1. Sep 14, 2008
    Today on the map holdout Peter slapped a player for "being on his head" I think this is ridiculous. We as admin should really uphold the rules. Please be kind to other players. For shame....
  2. May 27, 2008
    Ah well. His fault for not getting the fuck off my head.

It pisses me off when no one will listen to me.

At least I didn't ban hiiimmm
  3. Aug 8, 2008
    Did he just slap him off his head? Don't see the trouble with that...Now if he slapped him off a spot and he got killed, that's a problem.
  4. Aug 18, 2006

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN ASSHOLE!

Such a shame. I mean, jumping on someone's face. Wouldn't that hurt? That can cause a fucking concussion. I'm glad peter bitch slapped him.
  5. Mar 12, 2008
    that piece of shit abuser.... when i'm in-game i'm totally gonna ban his fat ass.

he was totally sitting across from the glitch spot too from what i heard. god damnit!!!1
  6. Jan 1, 2008
  7. May 27, 2008

He fell off the ledge and was able to get back up without dying.

ma_give Dani "Award for topic with most people in it in the least ammount of time"
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    (ADMIN) [pF] Peter Griffin: slapped player Ddos any Server for Cash with 0 damage
    Ddos any Server for Cash : WTF
    (ADMIN) [pF] Peter Griffin: I warned.
    (ADMIN) [pF] Peter Griffin: Don't stand on my fucking head.
    Ddos any Server for Cash : dick
    (ADMIN) [pF] Da_Punisher: Report abuse at www.Plaguefest.com
    Ddos any Server for Cash : oh i will
    (ADMIN) [pF] Peter Griffin: Yeah you better
    (ADMIN) [pF] Peter Griffin: So I can go there, laugh at it, then delete it.

Hurray!

Quick update as I look in the logs...:
    L 11/29/2008 - 16:50:51: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] Peter Griffin] [STEAM_0:0:zomg] Executed : (ALL) Plus
    L 11/29/2008 - 16:50:54: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] Peter Griffin] [STEAM_0:0:roflmfao] Executed : (ALL) It's not abuse
    L 11/29/2008 - 16:50:58: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] Peter Griffin] [STEAM_0:0:huh] Executed : (ALL) I said don't stand on my head
    L 11/29/2008 - 16:51:04: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[pF] Peter Griffin] [STEAM_0:0:heh?] Executed : (ALL) Or you will be slapped
  9. Aug 8, 2008

If he didn't die and got back up, what's the problem?
  10. May 27, 2008
    He was jumping up and down on me and it is rather annoying, if it hasn't happened to you before.
    He knew he was pissing me off. I told him not to do it. So I slapped him. Not much to the story.
    Do what you want to me, I honestly don't care anymore.

Lol.
  11. Oct 22, 2007
    yawn!!! I couldn't ya burned him or froze to have a entertaining thread. I'm disappointed in you. For shame
  12. Aug 8, 2008
    God, how I wish some girl would say that to me. <_<
  13. Dec 28, 2007
    Peter doesn't like people on his head. He's just not like that.
  14. May 27, 2008
    All this over a guy who wanted to test the waters.
    He didn't get turned, instead, he climbed back up and avoided my head and learned his god damned lesson.
  15. Jul 29, 2008
    lol he disrespected you any ways in his comment "dick"
  16. Apr 9, 2007
    The only thing that bothers me with this is the fact that Peter said:
    (ADMIN) [pF] Peter Griffin: So I can go there, laugh at it, then delete it.

:\
  17. May 27, 2008
    The people have spoken.
    The verdict is being thought up.
    And the thread, hasn't been deleted.
    Plus, it was a joke, Kyle. Have you ever seen an abuse thread deleted by me? I'm not stupid enough to do that.
  18. Oct 22, 2007
    But it could of been done better. Such as burn/freeze/slap with repeated kicks every time he joins :smile: . Then it would be worth going he deserved it. But a slap, you have let me down sir and everyone in here as well.
  19. Aug 8, 2008
    I wanna try to tie in a head joke...but....Gah, I just can't think, the easiest would be "LOLLER ROCKETS! getting head from peter is tough, 'cause he slaps ya' around!"
    But that just isn't good enough.
  20. Mar 12, 2008

the classic "That's what she said" would have sufficed.