Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Peter is okay.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Peter, Dec 19, 2008

1. May 27, 2008
    As some of you may have heard, on my way to Utah, My mom hit black ice, and we lost control of the car. It spun on the road at least three times. We did a 180 after that and landed in a ditch to the side of the road. Normally hitting black ice and losing control could cause a more serious accident, sometimes fatal. Miraculously, we didn't break a thing. Our car suffered only a tail light shortage but we had to be towed out. It doesn't seem bad, but you had to be there for the experience. Traumatizing. But yeah. I'm here till Monday next week. I'll see you guys in a bit!

--Matt.
  2. Dec 17, 2007
    Glad to hear it Matt. Make it home safe buddy.
  3. Aug 27, 2008
    Damn dude glad to hear your ok... See yah in game
  4. Sep 10, 2007
    whats a Utah? and it sounds mean! how dare it hurt peter
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    whether out the storm man, be safe. i havent learned much trauma care yet :/
  6. Mar 31, 2008
    Good to hear your ok and ill keep asking mike for updates.
  7. Nov 24, 2007
    Glad your mom is ok, you are another story :thumbsup: , J/K Glad you are ok too. I've hit black ice before and rolled my car down the interstate 5 times so I know how you feel.
  8. Aug 8, 2008
    Kinda cold...Like Ice...And not very clean to do....like dirty ice..or dark coloured ice...Black ice maybe? Nah, dark unknown ice seems better.

Just don't like explode or anything.

less then three time?
  9. Sep 22, 2008
  10. Sep 14, 2008
    Can't wait till you come home so we can play pF :grin:
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    tack that on to my sister's broken arm and the purchase of 4 new tires totaling about $800 added onto the cost of fixing broken arm. :whistling:

nice trip, glad i didn't go :grin:
  12. Jan 1, 2008
  13. Mar 15, 2008
  14. Oct 4, 2008
    He dont make fun of Utah it is an awsome place when there is snow on the ground. the only bad part is the black ice. glad your okay Pet :smile:
  15. Sep 14, 2008
    What the hell happened to your sister? :frown:
  16. May 27, 2008
    My sister fell down Ice skating and fractured her wrist.
    By the way.
    I'm back.
  17. Jan 1, 2008
    FUCK YEAH MOFO!...... What !?!? im not exited!